Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Its clearly your fault anyways. I'll leave the decision to shazzy.
At least I can say his message meant nothing to me.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Its clearly your fault anyways. I'll leave the decision to shazzy.
At least I can say his message meant nothing to me.
I know that, but I'm pissed because I had the edit button there at the three minute mark, but still couldn't edit it. Also, why the hell is there a time limit for editing convos?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
History reasons? Editing PMs can be troublesome if important parties are involved.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
HeilMewTwo has lost his grace-smite for defying the event. Partial mercy. This time.

Second reminder to stay the hell out of your convos.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ok here are the people I currently suspect. Not for their actions, but by elimination:
- Eruantien
- Exedra
- SoraZodia
- ljfa
- the_j485

Anyone have any opinions on these 5 people?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I have "no reason" to suspect any of them. I don't want to anger the antagonists more than I already did.

PS: I did not have the intention to kill an antagonist, I just wanted to fulfill my nemesis condition. I even thought I would have to explain to everyone why I made them vote RJS.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ok, so right now, the three most suspicious looking people here (based on my notes) are Eearantnee, HaleMeuTwo, and Lfja. Reasons:

Earantine: Started a bandwagon against Tajring on D2. While Tjhring's role is still unproven, he sure looks like a Protagonist to me. This leads me to believe that Eur's probably on the other team.
HailToMew: Jumped on Tajring's D2 bandwagon against Dlyan. As Dylln had claimed/been accused of claiming Dent, this leads me to think that he's most likely either a wolf or someone with a case of Deus Ex Machina who doesn't want his extra vote to cause his extra life to come into play, and therefore wants at least a few votes on someone. Or just a random Protagonist with no leads on anyone at the time. Also leapt on the RSJ bandwagon yesterday, which I'd say makes him less suspicious, since RJZ turned out to be a fairly powerful Antagonist that I don't think they'd want to sacrifice.
Lifa: PM'd me (and ZoraSodia, apparently) asking for who people were in contact with, ostensibly in an attempt to sniff out a connection-mongering Big Brother. Makes me thing he might be Big Brother himself.

Would anyone else be willing to reveal who's PM'd them, as ZeroSodium asked yesterday, for the reason of sniffing out a Big Brother? I'm interested in who Ljaf's contacted, in particular.

Aaaaand ninja'd by a similar "these are the suspicious people I know of" post from Vkie (which I'm glad I'm not on). I see that we can agree on Earenhammer and Ljfs.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so right now, the three most suspicious looking people here (based on my notes) are Eearantnee, HaleMeuTwo, and Lfja. Reasons:

Earantine: Started a bandwagon against Tajring on D2. While Tjhring's role is still unproven, he sure looks like a Protagonist to me. This leads me to believe that Eur's probably on the other team.
HailToMew: Jumped on Tajring's D2 bandwagon against Dlyan. As Dylln had claimed/been accused of claiming Dent, this leads me to think that he's most likely either a wolf or someone with a case of Deus Ex Machina who doesn't want his extra vote to cause his extra life to come into play, and therefore wants at least a few votes on someone. Or just a random Protagonist with no leads on anyone at the time. Also leapt on the RSJ bandwagon yesterday, which I'd say makes him less suspicious, since RJZ turned out to be a fairly powerful Antagonist that I don't think they'd want to sacrifice.
Lifa: PM'd me (and ZoraSodia, apparently) asking for who people were in contact with, ostensibly in an attempt to sniff out a connection-mongering Big Brother. Makes me thing he might be Big Brother himself.

Would anyone else be willing to reveal who's PM'd them, as ZeroSodium asked yesterday, for the reason of sniffing out a Big Brother? I'm interested in who Ljaf's contacted, in particular.

Aaaaand ninja'd by a similar "these are the suspicious people I know of" post from Vkie (which I'm glad I'm not on). I see that we can agree on Earenhammer and Ljfs.
ok ljfa pm'd me too. we might have actually found the big brother. very sneaky ljfa. anyone else get PM'd by ljfa?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Sharzarm! If I refer to everyone by their number on the rolesheet, does it count as spelling their names correctly?
ok ljfa pm'd me too. we might have actually found the big brother. very sneaky ljfa. anyone else get PM'd by ljfa?
Not me.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Also please everyone, today's event is not the one where you spell peoples names incorrectly. SpwnX will tell us. please stop spelling everyone's names wrong -.-

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Sharzarm! If I refer to everyone by their number on the rolesheet, does it count as spelling their names correctly?

Not me.
ljfa pm'd me while you were dead. he could've gotten his immunity then and didn't need to pm you

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Because that'd be annoying as all hell to read through: Yes, it counts. Points for creativity.
....I'm getting a conflicting message here. In the event of Charge of the Light Brigade, it'd count as though I had spelled their name the right way, or would it count as a misspelling?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
ok here are the people I currently suspect. Not for their actions, but by elimination:
- Eruantien
- Exedra
- SoraZodia
- ljfa
- the_j485

Anyone have any opinions on these 5 people?
The bolded guy seems pretty cool.