Good game or bad

• Good

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShootingDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I heard that alot of people hate the game when I myself think that its an amazing game showing a side of Samus Aran that was previously unknown and shows that yes she is human , and there is emotion and why do people always assume that when team ninja gets a game makes it bad, the controls could be different but i still feel a challenge into it and the voice dubbing is bad which i find isn't true and the people behind this game are great at presenting their ideas, its far from being a masterpiece but it is a great game none the less, like i said this is my opinion and I want to hear your opinions and see if i am wrong to say that the game is great

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't played the game, however I hear most people don't like it not because it shows another side of Samus, but rather because the side shown is the opposite of what has been built up over the years.

megagodxxx

Jul 29, 2019
terrible.TBH the more massive metroid becomes.The worse it gets over time.I wouldnt touch other M with a wii.I wouldnt touch it with a wii u.I wouldnt even touch it with an emulator.On the other side though.Fangames are the exact opposite.They actually listen to others and give criticism.One of the best examples is AM2R.Its a complete remake of metroid 2.You can consider it metroid 2 zero mission even.I also happened to find a good rom hack for super metroid called project base.It dosent add anything to lvel design at all aside from making a mockball sequence break a bit harder(although to compensate for it you can instantly ball yourself to make the process faster).It also adds a backflip which lets you traverse large gaps faster than on foot,The charge beam can be a vacuum.which was also in AM2R.But of course nintendo has something they are planning.The more controversial something is the more attentionn it gets.Possibly this is to boost sales and more.

ThaTwiztidKid

Jul 29, 2019
I didnt mind the story, all in all it was nice to see another side of samus, and to see her actually have an nth of a personality, but the layouts of the maps was kind of weird.