Whitelist Server Yaycraft [DW20 1.6.4] Server Looking for players.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HappyGamerMike

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HappyGamerMike
Favorite Mod: Ok this is a really hard choice as I have three in mind that qualify as my Favorite, Thurmcraft (It's even better when I can spell it), Ars Magica and Thermal Expansion. I feel these all and a fun dynamic to Minecraft. Not to mention the ability for being an Thurmic/Arcane Engineer on the rare times I've been on true roleplay servers. But if I was to choose just one, I think I would first cry in a corner somewhere then come back and say Ars Magica. As its a really fun magic based mod that keeps the feeling of a survival builder.

LAZER_SEEBASS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LAZER_SEEBASS
Favorite Mod: Dimensional Doors, the mystery and endless aspect of this mod was awesome, too bad they removed it.

Trevor C Herron

Jul 29, 2019
I dont really have a favorite mod pack especally on FTB because i didnt really get a chance to play it very long i had started to play with my fam but they all stopped so i was hopping to find a new server to play on and for someone to show me some cool stuff about FTB =)

littlemaple

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: littlemaple

A brief description of your favorite mod and why. thaumcraft because i love the range of things that it offers you. i am also happy to talk via voicechat if that will speed up my application.

Celioz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Celioz

A brief description of your favorite mod and why. Thaumcraft I love magic.

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what I did, but somehow the TPS for my age went down to 7% and I don't think I have the perms (or know how) to find out what's causing it. Is there any chance one of you guys could hop on and take a look? Right now the server is nearly unplayable.