Xnet not working for basic energy transfer

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

bcross4life

Sep 23, 2019
So i watched a tutorial online for how to use X net to power different RF utilities and i laid my controller right next to my power source (peat fired engine) and it draws power from the engine perfectly fine, fills itself up with power to 1000krf. So i put a connector on top of the controller and then i lay my pulverizer down 2 blocks away and put a connector on top of that. Connect the connectors with xnet cable and set up a channel for xnet.energy. I set the channel to extract energy from the controller and insert energy in the pulverizer. Nothing happens, i tried setting it up with insert on the controller and extract on the pulverizer but nothing. I tried putting a connector on my generator and connecting that to the network that way and have it extract energy from the generator and insert enegery into the controller, pulverizer and alloys melter i added into the network as a test to see if it was just a compatabilty issue between the differnt mods or utilites but still i cannot get any power transfer i've been trying for the past 2 or 3 hours messing with it but no luck. I've been contemplating making Ender IO conduits an connecting them to the utilites and then putting a connecter on the conduits and seeing if i can transfer engegry into the conduits which would in turn power the utilites but then i need to find a way to power my alloy smelter to make conductive iron which is the issue in the first place.. please someone help any information and guidance would be soo much appreciated.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1 MB · Views: 240