Whitelist Server XimCraft - FTB - Unleashed 1.1.4 [24/7] -Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CannedMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 14 Years old, turning 15 this year.
Are you able to speak English? Yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Yes
What is your minecraft username? CannedMudkip
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I want to play with other players and friends on a mature server.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I am good at redstone work.[DOUBLEPOST=1386197280][/DOUBLEPOST]Here are also some applications for my friends who do not have an account. If this is not a valid way of applying, I understand.

What is your age? 14 turning 15
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? I agree
What is your minecraft username? Benton582
Why do you want to join our FTB server? He wants to play with friends and other people
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? Nothing that interesting.

What is your age? Age 14
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? I agree
What is your minecraft username? Breakstash
Why do you want to join our FTB server? He wants to play with friends.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? No.

Arod36

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application​
What is your age? 22
Are you able to speak English? Yes.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Absolutely.
What is your minecraft username? Arod36
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I have been looking for a good, mature group of people to play with on a smaller server. This seems to be a perfect fit! :D
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? Not particularly. I'm still a little new to some of the newer mods on FTB, but I'm a fast learner and love helping people on their own projects.​

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 24
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Yep
What is your minecraft username? Chortnee
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Want To Play On A Whitelist Unleashed Server And Work With Others
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? Been Playing Minecraft For A Long Time Now And I Really Enjoy Working With Others

Dale

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 28
What is your minecraft username? Enigma85
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Looking for a nice modded minecraft server to join and be more social while i play instead of just single player like i normally play.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I am very easy going can get along with most people and i am pretty experienced with almost all the mods so i can be helpful to new people.

butters110

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 17
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Of course, never griefed before
What is your minecraft username? Butters110
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Im looking for a calm ftb server with not to many players, i just got griefed on another public server so now im looking for a server where it is more safe to play :)
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? Playing ftb since release and tekkit before the release, good at everything except forestry :p

Kevin Ivani

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 15
Are you able to speak English? yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? yes
What is your minecraft username? FlaemingL
Why do you want to join our FTB server? It seems friendly and chilled so i'm in
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I produce music and go by the name of "kevinirvani". You can find me on sound-cloud.

derpngturtle

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 15
What is your minecraft username? derping_turtle
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Seems like a fair ad chill server
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I've been playing FTB for a bi and it gets boring playing by alone, so being on a server will be a new change

musicman148

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 16
What is your minecraft username? musicman148
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Im looking for a good server with mature players and a close community and this server seems to fit it
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? Im a new youtuber/streamer and would like to possibly record on this server

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 19
What is your minecraft username? Feed The Jordan
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Im looking for a server to get back into ftb as took about 8 months of when i moved house
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? im awesome

j_bash

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 13.
Are you able to speak English? Yes.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Certainly, duhh. :|
What is your minecraft username? jblax
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Because I have been looking for a good server for DAYS and I thought i'd try this one.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I have played FTB for a long time, I know what to do.

Sondylan123

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 14
Are you able to speak English? Yupperz :D
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? I do,I do!
What is your minecraft username?Sondylan123
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I want to get back into FTB I just finished playing on a Pixelmon server :D
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I play as much as I can around school​

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 15
Are you able to speak English? Its my first language.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Why wouldn't I.
What is your minecraft username? Kicker05
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I'm looking for a vinnila ftb server, and yours seems to grab my eye.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I'm a aspiring pilot.

Cata3rd

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 15
Are you able to speak English? Its my first language.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Why wouldn't I.
What is your minecraft username? Kicker05
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I'm looking for a vinnila ftb server, and yours seems to grab my eye.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I'm a aspiring pilot.
Sorry dude but the server died a long time ago.

Claytann

Jul 29, 2019
1. 15
2. Yes
3. Yes'ir
4. claytann
5. Reset system reset so I know longer have any of my old servers for minecraft at all. Figured I should join modded servers instead.
6. No, I want you to know nothing additional about me. For people to find that out they need to talk to me.

TTgamer13

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 16
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? ABSOLUTLY!
What is your minecraft username?TTgamer_13
Why do you want to join our FTB server? looking for a nice server to play on as a person that is new to mods
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? new to mods but competent enough to deal with them

cyberhawkz419

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 11
Are you able to speak English? Yes I Do
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? yes, I Agree To The Rules
What is your minecraft username? cyberhawkz419
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I've been looking for a white listed server for some time so i can do my videos for youtube so i can put some more videos out on my channel so i don't only have 1 video.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I'm A YouTuber and i can be a little annoying at times

B

Buen1269

What is your age?-My age is 16(getting 17 this year)

Are you able to speak English?-yes of course i am able to comunicate very well.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules?-yes i do
What is your minecraft username?-Buen1269
Why do you want to join our FTB server?-Because i wanted a ftb server which doesn't have any banned or disabled mods.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you?-I play modpacks like 2 years and i played only ftb modpacks so it wont be a problem to keep up "D

M

Müller Silvan

What is your age? 18
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? yes
What is your minecraft username? xInfinityHD
Why do you want to join our FTB server? i love to play feed the beast mods and search new good mods
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? been playing with mods for quite a while