Whitelist Server Wyrm Gnosis - DireWolf20 v1.0.23 < TS3 | Web | NoGrief | FairPlay | Fun | & More! >

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xar

Jul 29, 2019
Wyrm Gnosis: Feed The Beast - DireWolf20 Server
b_560_95_3.png

Hello everybody.
We are Wyrm Gnosis, a multi-gaming community that wants to offer an enhanced gaming experience to those who join.

Recently we started to recruit for our brand-new FTB server. We are always looking for fun people who want to play in peace and without the fear of getting griefed. You know, the more the merrier ;).

Our server is actively moderated and we offer fun events on a regular basis to ensure that you get the best out of your time with us. Find your new “gaming home” at Wyrm Gnosis!

Our server is for survival and building. We do not support PVP or griefing at all!

Are you:
- a fair player?
- a fun person?
- 16 years or older?
- active on Teamspeak, website, and ingame?
- A creeper

If you think that this is something for you, please check out our our website and fill out your application!

You can create your account here: http://wyrmgnosis.com/
Submit your application here: http://wyrmgnosis.com/index.php?action=form;n=1

Make sure that you include your minecraft name in the extra notes so we know who you are!

We have an own, unique white-listing system that is hooked into our website. Becoming a (trial-full) member in our community will grant you access to the server!

Don't hesitate to ask any question! We are here for you to answer these :)!

- The WG Team!

Rules | Minecraft Forum | Staff | FTB Page

Last edited:

Artezza

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, just thought I'd say hello, my name is Artezza and I'm one of the co-owners of the server. We have a fresh, new world, now we just need some people to play on it!
One more thing, make sure to read the threads on our forums regarding banned items and items that need to be protected properly.

Pinny88

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently playing this server with a friend. It's well run, and has a good mature user base.
The Admin is active and does a great job of keeping the gears turning on the server :)
If your looking for a stable grief free server then you should apply on the website and get whitelisted, its an easy process and takes minutes!

Thorn1986

Jul 29, 2019
how do cars line up in a grid lock? BUMPER TO BUMPER!!

This server is accepting applications! you should come play! fun friendly community :) Just go to the website and log into the server and whitelist yourself! :)

Artezza

Jul 29, 2019
Plenty of space on the map, so don't be afraid to register![DOUBLEPOST=1413212462,1412610650][/DOUBLEPOST]Congratulations to redoubt for passing his trial. Still looking for more people!