World just stops loading

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Rfiellds99876

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing on FTB Revelation with a few mods added to it and I keep running into a problem. After a bit of playing, maybe 10 minutes or so its as if my world stops rendering chunks. It loads the chunk I'm on and maybe a 2x2 but that's it. The game still runs fine as I can break blocks, mobs move around, etc. but I can't get the chunks to load unless I save the world and load it back again.

Also yes my computer can handle the pack and the only thing I see in the console that could help is this.

MultiplayerChunkCache: 1, 1> is still hanging around after 60 seconds.

2020-07-02_05.45.52.png

Edit: I also thought I should add that I have trouble with ram. I have 16gb of ram. I allocate 6gb and yet in task manager, FTB keeps climbing until it reaches like 10gb