World Doesnt Save

BtRSinus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB Members,
I've been encountering this problem a Few times and it is really getting on my nerfs...
I start playing a fresh new world , everything runs fine.The next day , the Launcher Downloads the Modpack again and I lose all my safes..
Anybody else having this problem?Is there a simple fix? Thanks a lot

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Start by follow this guide carefully and fully. Once done if your save is still not saving please post a console log to pastebin.com after you close the game and the launchcer reopens. To do this check the Options tab to ensure that 'Show Console?' and 'Reopen launcher after exiting minecraft?' have checks in the boxes next to them. Close and reopen the launcher then play your game and close it. Once the launcher reopens click on the 'Paste my log to pastebin.com' button. This will add a link at the bottom of the console that you provide to us so we can see your console.

BtRSinus

Jul 29, 2019
Start by follow this guide carefully and fully. Once done if your save is still not saving please post a console log to pastebin.com after you close the game and the launchcer reopens. To do this check the Options tab to ensure that 'Show Console?' and 'Reopen launcher after exiting minecraft?' have checks in the boxes next to them. Close and reopen the launcher then play your game and close it. Once the launcher reopens click on the 'Paste my log to pastebin.com' button. This will add a link at the bottom of the console that you provide to us so we can see your console.
Thanks a lot , I think it worked no problems so far! :)