Won't let me sign into MC Acc

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
F

FoghornLeghorn

Title:
Won't let me sign into MC Acc
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Any pack
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Okay well as you can see by the title it wont let me sign in to FTP Launcher with my MC account. As you can read My Mc Account name is FoghornLeghorn. The launcher gave me two errors. One trying to use the email and the other trying to use my user name. For the email its says If you use an OLD non-migrated account try using username instead. So I tried use my user name instead, but i just got If you use a new Mojang account try using email instead of username. So I tried both ways and I just got nothing. I even tried Uninstalling and Re-Installing a couple times, but still got nothing. I tried to sign in under the AT Launcher instead and had zero problems on signing in. So I'm not sure if you guys can do anything about this or not but its worth a try.

This is all i was getting in the log sooo

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Invalid credentials recieved for user: FoghornLeghorn: com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.InvalidCredentialsException: Invalid credentials. Invalid username or password.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Did you try entering your password again or created profile again?

F

FoghornLeghorn

So many times. I've made sure I typed in every thing correct as well.

Douwsky

Jul 29, 2019
try logging on to the mojang website with the right credentials, if this works then make a new profile on the launcher and just copy paste the credentials. that should always work. also check if the launcher is not blocked by your firewall as this could keep it from logging on