Open Witchwater instead of Fire Water

S

stamina

Summary of the problem Witchwater instead of Fire Water

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? No problem for acquiring Witchwater or Fire Water, both works without any issue.

The "interesting behaviour" is more about the setup I used: I put my Witchwater generation setup 1 block away from my Fire Water generation setup. This leads to the Fire Water setup to always produce Witchwater instead of Fire Water.

Screenshot of the setup and Waila indicating that the Fire Water setup produced Witchwater (I also tried fetching it in a bucket, it's indeed Witchwater): http://imgur.com/a/7fa3i

I don't know if that's intended or not, couldn't find any mention of this behaviour in either JEI or the achievement book.

Mod & Version Minecraft 1.10.2
Sky Factory 3.0.1
Ex Nihilo Adscensio 1.10.2-0.1.9-unofficial
Ender IO 1.10.2-3.0.0.149_beta

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? I indeed get Witchwater every time I put water in the stone barrel on top of the magma block instead of Fire Water.

Known Fix Have at least 2 blocks separating the Witchwater setup and the Fire Water setup.

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
This is intended behavior as far as I'm aware. The barrels look in a 3x3 centered on the block underneath them to determine the transformation. I believe more blocks (up to 9) will speed up the transformation as well but I'm not 100% sure on that.