Whitelist Server WirelessSyn|Direwolf20 v5.20| White-list |Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sigmonstar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sigmonstar117
Why you want to join: i like the Direwolf20 modpack and also love small friendly communities based around my favorite games so i wanted to join this server.
Can we trust you: Its up for you to decide that but i feel like im trust worthy and would be a nice addition to your server

Xiges

Jul 29, 2019
Must have Skype and Mic (Check)
Must be somewhat mature (If I have to be.. xD)

IGN: SilverSinX
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a stable server where I can go on about my builds peacefully and hopefully work with others with little downtime as I am on for huge chunks of the day.
Can we trust you: I don't see why you shouldn't. Your choice to make ;]

casevander Eyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: forceofchaos
WHY DO I WHAT TO JOIN: i like smaller communities like to build large and hate grefers. would like a friend like environment
will be on fairly often

adsy9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:adsy9
Why you want to join: despite my name involving the number 9 i am not 9 years old i am currently 14, 15 in a month and i am very mature the previous server i was on had people who were around 18 years old and i could generate a conversation with all of them. i would like to join this server because the previous server upgraded to the ftb ultimate pack and persionally i dislike gregtech and the admin got rid of 90% of the uu matter recipes which kind of made it less interesting to play the game, i like small servers with users on quite often.
Can we trust you: imo yes, i have never greifed a server before i find it truely pointless and ruins the experience for the griefer and the player being griefed i have never been banned off a server you can check on mcbans if you wish :p

TIMX222

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: timx222

Why I want to join: I love small, friendly, trustworthy communities and I also really like to talk with people I am playing with. I like the idea that this server is built around and I do have Skype, however, my current mic is broken and I am waiting for a replacement headset. I am very experienced with BuildCraft, Thaumcraft, and I am a very good builder.

Can I be trusted: I am quite trustworthy and am very mature. I am (almost :p) never tempted to steal from others and enjoy the satisfaction of earning and working towards things myself. I am also perfectly willing to help others and also to do things for the server.

Again, I can't talk now due to a broken Mic but I will have my new one in at the beginning of next week :)

P.S. Might you consider hosting a Mumble server? The servers are inexpensive and also very usefull, and easier than having to ask people to get on Skype or set up a call.

ForsakenNinja2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ForsakenNinja2
Why you want to join: Because the other sever I was on the admins where corrupt and the guy I was living with was a duplicator and he was duplicating items and i my self didn't know but I was banned anyway and I hadn't done anything so I would like to join your serer so if iwas excepted it would be really great
Can we trust you: i have only been banned once and I just explained why above Skype: Logan Stepp/ForsakenNinja2

thenoobtube

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thenoobtube
Why you want to join: i would like to find a nice server that is laid back and is fun to play on, also i am looking for a server to record on
Can we trust you: yes very much

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mutchylol
Why you want to join: I want to join a server with an active community and hopefully build with someone (If I wanted to build alone I'd play singleplayer)
Can we trust you: Yes I look but don't touch

shaowfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shadowfire3
Why you want to join: I've been looking for another white-listed server to make friends on there and to basically have fun.
Can we trust you: Defiantly. I'm a kind person who is willing to make builds for anyone to see and use.
Skype: I have it and prefer to chat over that then over normal MC chat.

Roufous808

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Roufous_808
Why you want to join:I want to play on a small community server where i can play with other people and enjoy ftb.
Can we trust you:I have never been banned from minecraft servers, but if you want you can contact me in any way you wish.

xavier

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: neji1245
Why you want to join: Looking For A nice Community that can take a few jokes
Can we trust you: i see no reason not to
I Play All The Time

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mad_Mine
Why you want to join: i want to play on a cool direwolf20 server with no problems in the comunity
Can we trust you: Yes u can :) ill prove itSkype : i will tell u skype on private if needed :)

Sacapuntas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sacapuntas
Why you want to join: I got bored of playing alone, I also don't want to just a large server as they end with griefs destroying your home.
Can we trust you: I don't see no reason why, I haver never been banned from a server before.