Bug Window closes during load up

CurlyFries

Jul 29, 2019
Tring to load up any mod pack and it closes randomly after some time. I've downloaded and installed java 64-bit but it still says my system is using a 32-bit version, I can't increase RAM above 1 GB and the only line in the code that seems to be the problem is
java.until.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
It doesn't exactly yell what I have to do, please help quickly.

CurlyFries

Jul 29, 2019
The console, I changed it to debug instead of minimal, says
Warning: version of ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-, 1.0.0.227 is newer than the request 1.0.0.219
Do I just need to install the version of Forge that comes under 1.0.0.219?

CurlyFries

Jul 29, 2019
Does FTB use more than the ftblauncher folder in %appdata%? Like are there files and stuff in the .minecraft folder?

CurlyFries

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, it's working now, though it does crash sometimes but I think it's just my computer, it's not the best.

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Tring to load up any mod pack and it closes randomly after some time. I've downloaded and installed java 64-bit but it still says my system is using a 32-bit version, I can't increase RAM above 1 GB and the only line in the code that seems to be the problem is
java.until.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
It doesn't exactly yell what I have to do, please help quickly.
Sorry to be not of any help and glad to see it is working now but, This is not the proper place to be posting this. Try http://support.feed-the-beast.com/

CurlyFries

Jul 29, 2019
No intention of being rude but considering it took me literally half an hour to find the create new thread button, I don't really care.