Bug Why won't any structures spawn in my personal modpack?

bbiiggffoott

Jul 29, 2019
Title basically explains the gist of it. And to note, yes, I checked that structure generation was ticked 'yes' in more options when creating a world.
So, I've been traveling around in creative mode for hours, and I could not find a single village, dungeon, stronghold, or anything really. Then, I tried adding in the ruins mod to increase the possibility of something spawning, traveled for a few more hours, still nothing. messed with ruins configs and upped the checks there are per chunk from 6 to 60, and still nothing. Tried poking around the pack for an ultimate minecraft config, but I couldn't really find one. So, I've given up and am now here.
Some probably noteworthy info: it's likely I've skipped over something basic sense I just stripped a FTB Lite3 pack of it's mods and stuck my own in cause I was bored one day.

Here's the download if you need to poke through the pack mods and configs: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a2kj1frw5pfhzw4/BB's_Mod.zip

If you're not comfortable downloading the pack to poke through, you can just ask me and I'll copy-paste any config files, or the list of mods.