Whitelist Server WhiteListed | DireWolf20's | Dedicated 2GB | No Lagg | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

countryboy2327lp

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:countryboy2327
Name:russell
Banned Before:no
Why You Want To Be On the Server: looking for a good server with great ppl to hang w
How Long Have you Player FTB:since it came out
What Time Zone are you In:eastern

Fallen2025

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:Fallen2025
Name:Jacob Thomas
Banned Before: a misunderstanding on another server
Why You Want To Be On the Server: I'd love to help out and assist the common ftb'r as I can.
How Long Have you Player FTB: Since before this server existed XD You remember when I joined your old server
What Time Zone are you In: Central USA time

Further: I think i would make a good admin/op/mod role because of my excessive playing time, meaning I would be on more.

hero3112

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:hero3112
Name:Anthony
Banned Before: No
Why You Want To Be On the Server: So i can play FTB in a small community without the fear of being raided
How Long Have you Player FTB:since it first started
What Time Zone are you In:EST us

MrWaffleFries

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MrWaffleFries

Name: Chris Martin

Banned Before: Nope! I have never been banned before.

Why You Want To Be On the Server: I want to be on your server so I can finally start my FTB Direwolf20 YouTube Let's Play.

How Long Have you Player FTB: I have played FTB since about late 2012. When it first came out.

What Time Zone are you In: Central Time Zone (US)

Xepher0coded

Jul 29, 2019
xepher0coded
Eshin
never
Tired of joining pointless open servers where all the fun stuff has already been accomplished
6 months of FTB experience, I likes them microblocks :p
EST

Nicoran

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:Nicoran989
Name:Don
Banned Before:Never
Why You Want To Be On the Server: Looking to join a nice server just came back to ftb
How Long Have you Player FTB: From the start
What Time Zone are you In: EST

DominatorN

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: DominatorN
Name: Nick
Banned Before: No.
Why You Want To Be On the Server: I want to try out the Direwolf20 modpack and I feel it would be more fun on a server with people who are trusted and also good at the modpack.
How Long Have you Player FTB: I have played FTB for over 6 months at this time.
What Time Zone are you In: UTC - 6:00

DuhBossMeme

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: DuhBossMeme
Name: Kevin
Banned Before:Nope
Why You Want To Be On the Server: Have fun with a friend. Seems like a great server that has everything I would like in a server.
How Long Have you Player FTB: about a year and a half. Tekkit before I discovered FTB.
What Time Zone are you In: Pacific Standard Time (West Coast)

Rockingkeyboard

Jul 29, 2019
ING: AntonBuscus99
Name: Anton
Banned Before: Never
I really love mod packs with cooperative technology. I was a server owner myself but it got greifed. I know the responsibilities of playing on a server but honestly I just want to join a larger community.
How Long Playing: I am new to the modpack itself but I have a history of playing tekkit for around a year and FTB for a couple of months. I am not new to the mods though.
Time Zone: PST/ UTC - 8:00

Extra Info: ING for Steam: Rockingkeyboard add me for greater contact

Thank You