When i join the server it crashes the whole server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
E

EssenceReaver

Title:
When i join the server it crashes the whole server
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Monster
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Right now, when i log into my server it crashes the whole server and makes everyone time out. I was using the power suits and flying around and a chunk just stopped loading the server crashed. Our host has 2048 mb of ram to be running this on and i was barely out 3k blocks from spawn. Everytime i log in after that it doesnt let you do anything and crashes with the message "internal exception: java.net.sockettimeoutexception: read timed out" on minecraft. In the console of the server i get the message
25.05 11:40:55 [Connect] User EssenceReaver, IP 0.0.0.0
25.05 11:40:55 [Multicraft] EssenceReaver ran command Message of the Day
25.05 11:40:55 [Server] INFO EssenceReaver joined the game
25.05 11:40:56 [Server] INFO Sending config data to EssenceReaver
25.05 11:40:56 [Server] INFO Loading Player: EssenceReaver
25.05 11:40:56 [Server] INFO Sending serverside check to: EssenceReaver
25.05 11:40:56 [Server] INFO [2.0.2] Recieved client info from EssenceReaver
25.05 11:41:31 [Server] SEVERE Reached end of stream for /0.0.0.0
i changed my ip to 0's on there, assume thats a regular ip. When this happens it completely crashes the server, booting everyone off of it with the same timeout message. It wont let anyone get back on until the server is restarted by console.

E

EssenceReaver

that is the full log on the control panel. it just ends at SEVERE Reached end of stream for / which makes me restart the server
4B8plHg.png

The stuff above is when i log in, it lists the mods i have enabled. When it reaches end of stream the whole server just goes offline and makes me restart it. When starting it up again however this is shown http://pastebin.com/WxV6TzWQ
Edit: just found out something new, when im on the server listing whenever i press refresh with that server in my browser, it says the "reached end of stream for \..."

Last edited: