When a conversation is worth a thousand pictures...

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
So I just saw a post using pictures as words and I decided this would be an epic place to host a game for it.

Basically, you get a picture of a phrase, a word, or a letter, and you make a sentence or two out of it. And you add on to a story.

GUIDELINES:
One point for a post made out of letters.
Two points for a post made out of letters and words
Three points for a post out of words.
Four points for a post made out of words and phrases.
Five points for a post made out of phrases.
Six points for a post made out of phrases and sentences.
Seven points for a post made out of sentences.

If you have a mix (such as sentences and letters) take the two scores, add them, and then divide them by 2.
50% deduction for lack of color. (If you are legitimately color blind, say so in your post and this will not be counted. It's not too hard to figure out if you're lying, by the way, so don't get any ideas)

50% deduction for lack of shape. (No boring overused fonts)

25% deduction for a lack of sense. (What you post must make sense, as in it can't be random letters and words strung together. You have some decent slack however, it doesn't have to be perfect)

75% deduction for forgery. (You can't make the pictures yourself)

To get your total score add up all your scores and divide them by the number of posts you made. (Find the mean)
If nobody can find the text on your picture, your points for that post will not be counted unless either you point it out or somebody else points it out.

These rules are subject to change at any time. It is advised that after a long time you skim through the rules again incase a new rule has been added.

Also, if the names of companies should be cut out, please tell me. I have no idea if they should or not.

Anyways, with that out of the way, I guess I'll start.

images
images

tell me When the DAY
images
images
images

B egi ns
images
images
images

S O I