What mods in FTB have updated?

userid82

Jul 29, 2019
mcphylus12 said:
Hooray. EnderChests just got updated to 1.3.2.

You saw that you can turn all of the color combos into private by using a diamond on the latch? so no by player color codes on smp.

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
You saw that you can turn all of the color combos into private by using a diamond on the latch? so no by player color codes on smp.

Its been updated but it has been badly nerfed. Each frequency now only has 9 slots - which is far less useful than it once was.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Well, 9 is still more than none.
Plus you have far more at your disposal, between the personal and the normal ones, so unless you really need a lot of slots for something specific, it should be good.

Just don't use it for a quarry anymore, or at least setup things to regulate.

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
Well, 9 is still more than none.
Plus you have far more at your disposal, between the personal and the normal ones, so unless you really need a lot of slots for something specific, it should be good.

Just don't use it for a quarry any more, or at least setup things to regulate.

I know its still useful but the majority of uses I had for it are now no longer fitting. I've suggested an idea to get the full size chests back at a higher cost on the thread, I hope the author notices and agrees since I really would like the space to be as it originally was. It was so much more useful that way.

userid82

Jul 29, 2019
With ender chest mod once they are set to private pipes cant interact with them anymore so you would still be limited to using public color codes on smp.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
well, not limited to them, it only means that you will be able to use the private for non automated, leaving more possibility for the public ones.
At least that is my view for it.

Jamromhem

Jul 29, 2019
Right now I have Industrial Craft (advanced machines, nuclear control, MFFS, compact solar :crashes the server on placement) Buildcraft, computer craft, forestry (causes errors), extra bees, Iron chests, Railcraft, Bioms (XL causes server crash). I am working on more and will be "Beta" testing them all on the forge to see where they are reasonably from the server's point of view. Also going over the new features. We are talking about podcasting/live casting to let people know what is going on.

these are just the list I have been testing so far. There are bugs in some (don't let a nuclear reactor blow up on IC2 your server stops) and others I haven't made it to testing yet. But it is fun!

Reactions: stads and Greedseed