what is the vorpal and soul stealer enchantment

unholywar23

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea what they do can someone explain please.....oh and what does the disjunction enchant do

graydaze

Jul 29, 2019
vorpal and disjunction were added by redpower. Vorpal gives a chance to deal large amount of damage and a chance for a mob to drop its head if it dies from the attack. Disjunction not sure, i believe has something to do with endermen i think its increased dmg to endermen or increases the chance for enderpearls to drop. Have no clue what soulstealer is, sounds soul shards related.

Mero

Jul 29, 2019
Dysjunction is for use vs endermen. It just makes it do more damage to them, maybe silverfish also.

Soulstealer is used for Soul shards mod. It steals extra souls to charge up a soul shard instead of the 1 per kill you normally get.

neour1

Jul 29, 2019
Vorpal increses the chances for wither heads, but i think that the changes of ulta maga super damage are reducted

Reactions: RedBoss

Antivyris

Jul 29, 2019
Disjunction stops endermen from teleporting once hit. It should only be applicable on the Athame

EZ2Remember

Jul 29, 2019
Any thoughts on using an Athame enchanted with Disjunction and Soul Stealer to kill Enderman and fill a Soul Shard? Will the Athame be repairable at an Anvil?

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Athame is repairable with an Athame, soul stealer is only available on Vile swords so no disjunction\soul stealer athame, though disjunction is available on other weapons so a disjunction\soul stealer Vile sword is possible. (I do have a Soul Stealer\Vorpal\Sharpness diamond sword, but I made it legitimately in the version of soul shards that allowed soul stealer on other weapons also i do have Disjunction on my Sword of the Zephyr so it is definitely possible to get disjunction on other weapons)

Reactions: EZ2Remember

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Athame can also be repaired on the uncrafting table, though its better used to recraft your vile sword into something a little more awesome.
(Atheme is very good early game- cheap way of killing endermen, you'll want to invest in something a little more substantial later on though)
2013-02-02_173228_zps8a2bbc45.png

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently a less well-known effect of the Vorpal enchant is it has a small chance to behead players, assuming PvP is enabled. A beheading is an instant kill regardless of what armour you're wearing.

Reactions: Geometry