What is causing my ftb to lag so bad!

E

Echo Invasion

I have a good laptop with an Intel i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz with 12gb of ram and Intel HD Graphics 4400 up to 1792mb dynamic video memory. I've tried many different thing to try to increase my fps but nothing seems to be working. The weird thing is that when I'm in game and press the esc key at the top left it will say I'm getting around 70 fps but as soon as I resume the game the fps drops to around 10. Anyone have any advice?

Aetherpirate

Jul 29, 2019
Intel HD gpu's are low end video chips. You may need to adjust your expectations. You can try adding fastcraft or optifine, and lower game video settings to see if that helps. For ram, don't allocate more than 4gb.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
You have a low voltage chip that runs at a lower clock speed then desktop celerons with the same architecture, as well as having a sub par iGPU.

Reactions: Echo Invasion
A

Aurora Billesbach

I don't think it is a problem with the processor. Maybe, it is due to some backend process that are grabing allot of memory. Or maybe some virus/malware is suc.king your memory. As far as, your speed of processor is concerned, it is top notch.