Zombie Pigmen in Nano Armor?

2012-10-31_15.32.48.png

Oh god

2012-10-31_15.35.38.png

Reactions: Stellastronza

soulecho

Jul 29, 2019
It's real.

I was never big on killing zombie pigmen anyway (unless they spawned in my overworld base), and they don't aggro unless you provoke them, so this isn't as horrible as it looks.

soulecho

Jul 29, 2019
This... looks amazing. And yet, I'm horrified of the consequences.

It took a while trying to kill a nano-pig with an unenchanted diamond sword. Like 15 or 20 hits. Reminded me of trying to kill an enderman with a wooden sword.

mkcompy

Jul 29, 2019
It took a while trying to kill a nano-pig with an unenchanted diamond sword. Like 15 or 20 hits. Reminded me of trying to kill an enderman with a wooden sword.
Kill an enderman (full health) with your bare hands and get back to me. :p

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Now all we need are Enriched Creepers that explode with the force of a nuke. Then we'll have a perfect apocalypse scenario! Better hope you don't encounter an Enriched Creeper near your base... :D

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
At least ther're rare. I have yet to see any mobs wearing armour...
Best I've seen is a zombie wielding a iron sword...

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Go ahead and do all that in a mystcraft age with meteors and spontaneous explosions, single biome hell, dark lighting, eternal storm and eternal dusk, modifier "charged". Them come back to me :3

Reactions: Greedseed

Vegoraptor

Jul 29, 2019
Go ahead and do all that in a mystcraft age with meteors and spontaneous explosions, single biome hell, dark lighting, eternal storm and eternal dusk, modifier "charged". Them come back to me :3
You forgot about accelerating the world and adding instabillity. :D
But back to the topic, has anyone tought about zombies/skeletons with lasers?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019

Howly fu xD Throw in some dence ore's in there for just that little added world corruption :p

Vegoraptor

Jul 29, 2019
I know it is, or at least you seem to want me to think it was that way.
Speaking of fun, there needs to be a social/entertainment sector on the forums...