What does this big reactors message mean?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like your roof is a checkerboard of control rods. The other picture shows you only have one column of fuel rods. Either build all the other fuel rod columns or swap out all the extra control rods from the roof.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hello. I'm building a 20x 20x 20x reactor and I'm getting this message "control rods may only be placed on the top face, atop a column of fuel rods." What does it mean? Here are a few screenshots that I hope are helpful.

Can you see what I've done wrong? Please help.
Good screenshots.

In this case, the message means exactly what it says: You can place a control rod block only on the top face of the structure, directly above a column of fuel rods.

It looks like you added a whole bunch of control rods that are NOT above a column of fuel rods. (One control rod looks legit because you have a single column of fuel rods)