What are you doing in Agrarian Skies

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
I have not seen any specific threads yet related to this topic so I figured I would make one, because I enjoy this game mode so much and would like to show what I have done so far. I have included all images inside the spoiler below. Please let me know what you think, and post what your doing as well.

The starter house with some landscape changes
7PNPPvB.png

I wanted to bring back some vanilla sky block with a modded twist for my first cobble gen
rsBjidQ.png

First set of TE machines
Kfy16cf.png

After many hours of grinding my automation basement was completed.
aaPVPX1.png

This machine has 5 pulverizes and 3 igneous extrudes on 3 lines. 2 lines produce gravel and the third makes dust. These three lines feed into 3 autonomous activators and sieves, wit 3 more autonomous activators on the opposite side to speed production up. A vacuum hopper collects everything and imports it into my AE network.
0iAsqBr.png

From there all material is inserted into these 2 smelter's that automatically pull all liquid metal out to 9 casting tables with an ingot pattern. The 9 tables are filtered using pneumatic servos on the top line. I broke up what goes into each smelter to ensure by products such as bronze and Invar were not made on accident. This is not as profitable as manually hammering everything but since it runs continuously it ends up yield more then manual.
mMsjCqs.png

My power production happens here among the earliest grind I worked towards was making 2 teseracts and an ender thermic pump. This allows me to have a unlimited amount of lava. Sine power production is among the more difficult tasks in this sky block lava seemed reasonable. I was very happy that my second loot bag contained 5 magnum torches. This has made spending time in the nether a lot easier.
Lj64F9h.png

The fruits of automation.
TNwMdO2.png

The other side of these monitors is my dirt creation setup. With silk touch on a flux sickle I can collect large amounts of leaves and then let this turn it all to dirt.
rmNkSgk.png

MFR Tree farm was my original power source creating charcoal to run generators power itself and have excess. with lava now though I'm using it to get as much rubber as I can.
l4hZcWl.png

A walk way back to my mob spawner and farm land.
OGdQ5X2.png

o4Q6423.png

This is my hostile mob spawner. Using simple spawning pads at the top It drops them down with only about a heart of life left. I now use an mfr grinder. With the mod essence I have been collecting I placed a auto spawner in the center and widened the base of the shaft to be larger. This is used to spawn ender \man as needed.
pbaovla.png

5rwyJAq.png

NEllPBs.png

gYWiyqb.png

A view from a higher altitude of everything. I do have an animal far to the right but potatoes keep me full so I never use it.
zaE2fgJ.png

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
I have fun getting killed by my automatic gravel/sand ore hammerer :3

Try getting a MFR tree farm with collecting leaves on to create infinite dirt very quickly!
Regular itemducts keep up with around 6-7 barrels without a servo (but i love your way :3 just no silk touch sickle yet...)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
How do you fly in the last pic? Or is it just a pillar I don't see?

there's a flying potion as a quest reward
you're also able to make your own flying potion, but seeing the progress of his island it's probably a quest reward, as it requires alot of BM infrastructure to reach that stage

Reactions: kaiomann