Whitelist Server Wendicraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Whitelist|10 slots newly created world|recruitment now closed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back, but somebody stole diamonds from me. I had before 42 and now 32.
Sadly that people on the server must doe this. :(

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
Meanwhile in the server while I was afk o_O :

2013-05-06_17.38.57.png

TJ Williams

Jul 29, 2019
my In-Game-Name is Baconnumber1
I want to join this server because I don't like public servers and I want to be able to play with other people.
:) I hope this is enough information for you to consider this application.

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
my In-Game-Name is Baconnumber1
I want to join this server because I don't like public servers and I want to be able to play with other people.
:) I hope this is enough information for you to consider this application.

In the title it says: "recruitment now closed"
So you can't apply anymore. I'm sorry. :(

Sir_Balcom

Jul 29, 2019
If a slot ever becomes available I would like to join up! I really enjoy Feed the Beast. I seem to be having a hard time finding a server that will let me in though.... I am trying to find a server that seems relatively small. I like to learn to know everyone on a somewhat personal level. That is just not possible on a big server. So I hope you consider adding me in next time you have an opening. My Minecraft name is ryry9. Have a nice day! ;)

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
i like to join to do a letsplay with my 2 friends, they are noobs in FTB but iam not
my username :thomboy90
their usernames: jari1507
Mikeytjuh