Was not dissappointed

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
This is funny because I kinda sorta believe in Norse mythology.

Attachments

• Hehehe.PNG
    Hehehe.PNG
    185.8 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Talking of that, I noticed you haven't updated your text LP in a while. Are you having problems or something?

I'm currently not doing anything on the forums. The LP server for dave that I was doing my last LP on died. I have just now started a vanilla LP which few people around here would be intrested in. And I've started my own personal mod pack and doing an LP on that. As this would be really rude to do I do not plan on doing any sort of forum LP with it. It would be really bad etiquette for me to post stuff here for a pack I was working on. Technically is was bad for me to do an LP on here with a non FTB pack but no one seems to complain so I let that run it's course. I do not like the idea of parasitic advertising which is why I have been really quite about it. Feel free to click the link in my sig though.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm currently not doing anything on the forums. The LP server for dave that I was doing my last LP on died. I have just now started a vanilla LP which few people around here would be intrested in. And I've started my own personal mod pack and doing an LP on that. As this would be really rude to do I do not plan on doing any sort of forum LP with it. It would be really bad etiquette for me to post stuff here for a pack I was working on. Technically is was bad for me to do an LP on here with a non FTB pack but no one seems to complain so I let that run it's course. I do not like the idea of parasitic advertising which is why I have been really quite about it. Feel free to click the link in my sig though.
What? There's nothing wrong with playing another pack here...

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking