Want to start a stream and looking for people to join me

lurch92

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, im wanting to start live streaming FTB soon and im after some people to join me in streams. I am thinking of starting a stream on the 1.6 modpack when its ready for the FTB launcher.

The one rule I have is you must be 18+ no exceptions.

The reason for this is I find that older players are more mature in the gaming world and also I have terrible swearing habbits

Here's a bit about me.. Please fill in applications the same

Prefered name(real/IGN/nickname) luke
Age 21
Location/timezone UK
What you can bring to the stream.. A lot of dying and derps
Skype/steam luke-young1992(Skype)

Also if anybody has a server that we can use I will be willing to contribute towards it. Please feel free to add me on Skype if you have any questions or prefer to do the application over a voice call.

I look forward to hearing from you all
Luke

djfluffy_vs_joe

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

i just wanted to say that i have a server (atm it is a clean 1.5.2 FTB unleashed map) im planning to make it 1.6.4 when the packs come out.
The server is Graylisted, and private at the moment, because i don't like grievers and i also don't like to ban items from the game.

I also have a Team Speak server.
You can have your own channel there if you want with your own rules within that channel.

i do stream myself mostly in Dutch but i can talk english too :)

lurch92

Jul 29, 2019
Would you mind adding me onto your server and Ts?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

djfluffy_vs_joe

Jul 29, 2019
i don't mind at all.

im still finalizing things on the server, like permissions and ranks, adding portals to the nether, twilight and a mining age.

the team speak server is free to join for everyone and the ip is:
Code:
ts.vsjoe.nl
or
Code:
teamspeak.vsjoe.nl
both go to the same server.

the FTB Monster server is
Code:
ftb.vsjoe.nl

The Direwolf20 server is
Code:
 dw.vsjoe.nl

The population on the server is zero because it's not officially open.
If you have friends who want to join let me know because i have to manually add them.
I also didn't got you minecraft name that would be very helpfull if i want to add you :)

Last edited:

LuRcH 1992

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still the same person just cant access my other account, my IGN for minecraft is lukey92 and I will help you out with anything on the server I have plenty of time to kill these days

djfluffy_vs_joe

Jul 29, 2019
you have been added to the whitelist,

i still need to setup the ranks and permissions so i don't know how you can play, i am working on some integration at the moment with the website and the server and when that is done i will start with the permissions

lurch92

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mate I'm not sure yet I was thinking direwolfs but I'm turned towards the forge craft pack im on ts so we can discuss more there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djfluffy_vs_joe

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on my way to work now it out might take up 20 to 30 minutes before I'm able to get online

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Melodiez

Jul 29, 2019
Usa
meettomy.site
Prefered name(real/IGN/nickname) Melo
Age 18
Location/timezone UK/Ireland
What you can bring to the stream: Creativity, chatty guy :)
Skype/steam cheeseonpigwaffles(Skype)

lurch92

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mate come onto the teams peak above and fluffy can whitelist u to the server we are on dw20 1.6 I won't be streaming till after Xmas but your welcome to join in and get to know the other on the server there is only 5 of us on there regularly atm so now will be a great time I will also send you a Skype request

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Got place for one more? Got intressted when you said that you will stream after X-mas. Cause i want to learn the people before i start something.

Prefered name: Juho
IGN: FinishIgor
Location/timezone: Sweden
What you can bring to the stream: Jokes and share some of my experience.
Skype/steam: Mrlakupiippu (Skype)

djfluffy_vs_joe

Jul 29, 2019
i got a monster Server running in about an hour today so if people don't want to play the Direwolf20 pack they can join the Monster server

natenat3p1

Jul 29, 2019
Prefered name(real/IGN/nickname) Nate
Age 17
Location/timezone US (North Carolina)
What you can bring to the stream.. A good understanding of the mods and a good sense of humor
Skype/steam blog84(Skype)