Whitelist Server Veckscraft-DW20 v1.0.23-whitelist-active admin-mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
- Your in game name: Chargoth
- Your Age: 38

- How active will you be/ How often will you play? Fairly active, occasionally end up with odd hours.

- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting? Semi casual unless I really want to finish something.

- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it.: I have played it some before and have used some of the same mods in other packs I have played.

- Do you use teamspeak? On occasion.

- What kind of builds do you do? Last kind of builds I used were towers.. not anything fancy though.

Also, I accidently posted before finishing this and had to edit, if you caught it with unanswered questions.

Last edited:

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
- Your in game name:countryboy2327
- Your Age:23
- How active will you be/ How often will you play?depending on hoow much i work
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting?slow pace and a relaxing
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it.alot
- Do you use teamspeak?dont have
- What kind of builds do you do?not a good building but a killing type of contrapions

panzm84

Jul 29, 2019
- Your in game name: PanzM84
- Your Age: 30
- How active will you be/ How often will you play? i sometime play up to 10 hours per day
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting? Mechanical side of minecraft but im getting to know more about the magic side
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. i have about 800 hours on my single player world i have used nearly all the mods
- Do you use teamspeak? yes
- What kind of builds do you do? i try to do modern type of builds but im starting to get in to gothic/mid-evil syles now

CRAZYmonk3y1998

Jul 29, 2019
- Your IGN: CRAZYmonk3y1998
- Your Age: 16
- How active will you be/ How often will you play? Very active player, 3+ hours each day, Saturdays and Sundays I will play for 8+ hours)
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting? Relaxed and enjoyable.
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. A lot about some mods but I am yet to discover some in more detail.
- Do you use teamspeak? Sometimes, I also use Skype.
- What kind of builds do you do? I am a very creative builder and I try to make my builds look interesting and outstanding.

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
Urgent... Help... I have a problem.. Can't get on the server due to some weird bug.. I need someone to go to my place and destroy the twilight portal.. everytime I log in I'm in it and it keeps kicking me off.. I think if it isn't there I should be able to get back on... I hope someone reads this or I won't be able to get on...
Anyone who doesn't know it has a glass sphere on top and a large redwood nearby...

Xonzer

Jul 29, 2019
- Your in game name: XonzerMT
- Your Age:23
- How active will you be/ How often will you play? about 4 hrs daily
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting? Automation
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. I watched all DW20 Vids on yt :D
- Do you use teamspeak? Ofc
- What kind of builds do you do? I love playing with automation and messing with machines. Not quite good on designing the nicest house tough!

Shymm_

Jul 29, 2019
- Your in game name: Shymm_
- Your Age: 17
- How active will you be/ How often will you play? - Most likely 3-4 hours a day
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting? - Settling a base and upgrading it to the max and a bit of exploring.
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. - 80% of everything in the pack I know from playing the pack myself or watching DW play it.
- Do you use teamspeak? - Yes
- What kind of builds do you do? - I usually do thaumcraft builds and big farms.

Fizzgod

Jul 29, 2019
- Your in game name:Fizzgod
- Your Age: 21
- How active will you be/ How often will you play? Very active and very often
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting? I like to design functional unique things
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it? Enough to have tons of fun!
- Do you use teamspeak? Yes
- What kind of builds do you do? Mostly technical

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
Might be helpful, if running into the situation I had.. Looks like it is working fine now... Not going to try to go to the twilight forest again.. since I don't know what exactly caused it.. Maybe when it updates, but not now.

Thanks for getting that fixed.

nemofbaby2014

Jul 29, 2019
- Your in game name: nemof09
- Your Age: 23
- How active will you be/ How often will you play? on 2-4 days a week depending on work
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting? building techie builds
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. been watching direwolf since his early days
- Do you use teamspeak? i use it for some of my wow raids
- What kind of builds do you do? techie