Whitelist Server Val's Minecraft Server | Direwolf20 1.5 (Version 1.1.3) | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Valastro

Jul 29, 2019
Information
This is a somewhat new Direwolf20 server that has an already existing community, though it has shrunk a bit over time and we're updating from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 and doing a world reset since it's required. We're looking to get new players on the server to help liven up the community. We're using Esstentials on the server, and with this mod we have turned mob griefing off since it's a pain to get your machines blown up by a creeper so you don't have to worry about stuff like that. Keep reading this post if you're interested in joining.

Rules
1. No Griefing (This is the most basic rule, of course)
2a*. No portals to the Nether, Twilight, End or the Promised Land (We don't have much in the way of server resources so, try to bear with us)
2b*. No Mystcraft (Again, low amount of server resources, to keep the server running smoothly we want to limit this)
3. Chunk loaders must be approved before use
4. We'd like to keep a mature population on the server so we're looking for people around the age of 18+, though some exceptions might be made through a one week trial period.
*: Rules designated with a * mean that there will be a place for these things in the server at a later point in time. The rules do not mean that these areas or items will not be accessible.

Application
In-Game Name:
Ban History (with Reason):
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute):
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional):

Additional Information
Server IP: 198.15.117.74:25576

We do have a Teamspeak server. If you're interested in using it, say so at the end of your application and I will send the details in a private message. We look forward to seeing you on the server.

xxdonavanxx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xxdonavanxx
Ban History (with Reason): Never
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): forestry I have not used it before and thought it would be interesting to learn it!
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional): Long time player of minecraft. Want to get into feed the beast! Also not sure if your server has a website but I would be willing to help out with making one!

ixcharliexi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ixcharliexi
Ban History (with Reason): Never been banned
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): I like doing the basics on every mod! But I have never really gotten into bees but have been meaning to.
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional): More than happy to help with anything, I've been playing feed the beast/tekkit for a couple years now.

kevincraft

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: KevinCraft101
Ban History (with Reason): None.
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): IndustrialCraft
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional): I have been playing FTB since it came out, but the owner of the whitelist sever I played on quit running the server.

SneakyROBBO

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NinjaBlock0908
Ban history (with reason); None.
Mod you'd like to specialize in: IC2

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ZeroZ30o
Ban History (with Reason): Once, happened literally while I was making a community mob grinder. Do not ask me the reason, I have absolutely no clue.
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): MFR - ComputerCraft (I alredy have a few programs with pastebin :3)
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional): The chunkloader rule thing, I like it. But, say, do you let people move their chunkloader for things such as quarries? In my case, turtle quarry. So it's kinda needed...

darkstar321

Jul 29, 2019
Ban History (with reason): once on my friends server I was un banned 2 min later it was all in fun
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): I've dabbled in a few things like bluenergy and industrial craft
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional): I heard of this amazing server from kezaraux

chunkmen

Jul 29, 2019
Chunkmen
age 14
Ban or kicked history 0
i specialize in tech using minecraft joules
played ftb for years

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:darclight138
Ban History (with Reason):none
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute):thaumcraft
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional):im really good with the mods i learn them fast

CrazyGuynl

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:CrazyGuyNL
Ban History (with Reason):None ( I think I am to friendly :p)
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute):I specialized a lot in ic and buildcraft but now I want to do thaumcraft
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional): I am friendly mature and like to help other people

gmod622

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: gmod622
Ban History (with Reason): None
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): Ic2; Buildcraft
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional): I really like to help people that need it.

mmfslayer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mmfslayer
Ban History (with Reason): never
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): applied energistics bc and ic2

ThorasCZ

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo,

In-Game Name: ThorasCZ
Ban History (with Reason): Never banned
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): Ehm... IC2; BC ; AE ; Thermal Exp; Forestry (multifarm and bees); MFFS; litle bit of computer craft; and I love ThaumCraft
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional): Direwolf20 pack is very good, i don´t know what more add

Thank you for reading. I hope for accept my application form.

Dr.Goodbytes

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mrgoobytes
Ban History (with Reason): never been banned
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): I do have quiet a bit of experience with Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, Applied Energistics, and Thaumcraft but I can use just about any mod as needed

devaking

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: devaking
Ban History (with Reason): nope
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): applied energistics, thermal expantion, minefactory reloaded and about half way trought all other mods.

Anything else you'd like to add (Optional): the only mod i have never used is computercraft, not good with programs.
im curretly playing on a open server but the unsteady player is making my experience a sad one. so im hoping to join a nice community that will offer steadiness.

hope to play with you soon

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: FinishIgor
Ban History (with Reason): No, never
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): Railcraft
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional): Got a working mic, and you can count me as a active person.

CoaCoanuts

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CoaCoanuts
Ban History (with Reason): I have never been banned.
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute): IndustrialCraft, Thaumcraft, other magitech mods.
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional):I've been looking for a small community to play a modpack with and this looks like the perfect place to do so.

zebracake

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:zebracake2256
Ban History (with Reason):none
Mod you'd like to specialize in (doesn't have to be absolute):anything
Anything else you'd like to add (Optional):Would love to join the server-Paul