Updates on my end

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
It's been challenging for me recently. Other than fighting off getting bored often in Minecraft, my eldest rat died, and another has had a surgery, then the boyfriend got a sinus infection. ^^;; Buuuuut, thanks to Sengir, some of my Minecraft spark has been coming back and I wanted to update with some things I had on the mind.

- Update videos for Forestry Betas as things happen (Hint: TREE BREEDING!)
- Redo on the Forestry Tutorial/Extended Spotlight series
- Actually being able to go on the Working Draft server and playing on it (probably waiting for map restart or what they decide to do)

Any questions, comments, suggestions, feel free to leave in the thread.

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
While tree breeding (can't wait for next preview) sound and will be fun I have a few questions that I would like to see adressesed in next video.

1. When tree is breed and it is made will it drop saplings of same type if the bees are not present.
2. How do you find or breed those bees.
3 do other crops have different effects on what the bees do?
4. Will tree breeding work with other mods trees? (Thoughts of growing tree breeding farms in branches of twilight oaks)
5 what is the default temp those bees operate at.
6. Can those bees be found in chests?
7. Are there plans for mod crazy trees in future like Harry Lauder's walking stick
8. Is the wood standard hardness?
9. What other trees real or in your dreams would you like to see added? (Cookie tree? A fruit tree? A pudding cup tree? )

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Just leaving that here: -snip-
I'll just leave this here then:
TC2q1.jpg

Also, on topic, really looking forward to more florastar toturials!
Especialy a toturial about those trees!

Sirbab

Jul 29, 2019
You know you are running GregTech, when...
... wooden planks require 8 nether stars around a dragon egg to craft.

Sengir, have i told you that i love your signature? (i believe greg is adding that recipe as an homage to this sig XD )