updated overworld base [my epic me controller]

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
so yea after i did not update the old thread regarding the [ton] of work ive done on my map i am required to make a new thread
i did not stop for one day to work on the map. and the updates are long overdue im sorry
about my life right now. me and my boyfriend are now dating i moved back in with my parents and i finished my service so im at home most of the time[resting and in one year i start college]

nooooow for the updates
the project i mainly work on the last 2 weeks along with finishing my base slowly[im not hurrying to do so] is to build a mega thaumcraft node with every possible aspect using the node bullying method. i know it takes ages but im a very patient person and today a few minutes ago i managed to collect the last aspect i was missing into a jar. only thing missing is to node bully all the aspects into the mega node
went into taint biome dimension and found a ton of "fat" nodes with like 200 of some aspects
picture time!!

New Bitmap Image (2).jpg New Bitmap Image (3).jpg New Bitmap Image (4).jpg New Bitmap Image (5).jpg New Bitmap Image (6).jpg New Bitmap Image (7).jpg New Bitmap Image (8).jpg New Bitmap Image (9).jpg New Bitmap Image.jpg

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
i created a taint biome rftools dimension a long time ago on the map and i decided to test it
i dont know why but it looks like the taint mutates them to be some kind of super nodes
i find nodes with like 199 perditio 100 potentia and the likes like ive never seen on the overworld or any other dimension

Reactions: ICountFrom0

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
update
i just finished putting all possible aspects into the node i am working on

New Bitmap Image (4).jpg

now all that is left is to continue nurturing it to higher amounts of each aspect as far as possible

im also working on a hungry node that already have 500 terra and some other primal aspects at 400-500

Reactions: Master_Builder_800

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
always advised to kickstart amazing worlds by inspiration =] hope i blazed your ambition to work hard on yours =]

Reactions: davecats