Unlimited Renewable Ore Farm

alexmr

Jul 29, 2019
So, have you ever had an issue where you are running low on Iron, Gold, Copper, Tin, or Aluminum. Well your problem is no more! (Well, that is if you have oreberry bushes for them.)

This produces an average of about an ingot every 1-2 seconds.

Today I present to you the full automated renewable ore farm!

Step 1: Make a 7x7 of Autonomous Activator's
3OFS9I3.png

Step 2: Make sure no natural light get's in and place your oreberry bushes on top of the AA's
7Rb0uQK.png

Step 3: In the center AA, place a Reinforced Watering Can and select 'First Slot Only'
w8jgDCw.png

Step 4: Place a Vacuum Chest or Hopper above the center
7Rb0uQK.png

Step 5: Place a Machine Inventory Controller above the Vacuum with a trigger that pulls items from the Vacuum, crafts an ingot from the berry's, and outputs them to any output you want.
zjHCplu.png

MMnehMJ.png

5F9WHq2.png

Step 6: All Done

Please leave feedback and any suggestions you have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikesbaby and ChemE

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
Nice job showing all the SFM settings with that sequence of pictures. Gotta love reinforced watering cans in AAs! I predict one ore more people showing up to tell you that watering cans do not work in AAs. I haven't made a thread yet that uses reinforced watering cans where that does not happen. In survival the difference between a watering can and a reinforced watering can could not be larger/harder yet a lot of people seem to think they are the same item.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
if you don't like sacrificing a heart of your health you could always use the ritual of the green grove from blood magic instead of a reinforced watering can.

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
Is the watering can replaceable with a sprinkler?
In a sense however the reinforced watering can grows crops massively faster than does the sprinkler with bonemeal in it much less without. Also, when growing ender lilies the sprinkler causes ender lilies to regress whereas the watering cans promote growth. Ender lilies are the only crop I am aware of that only respond to the watering cans vs everything else.

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
In a sense however the reinforced watering can grows crops massively faster than does the sprinkler with bonemeal in it much less without. Also, when growing ender lilies the sprinkler causes ender lilies to regress whereas the watering cans promote growth. Ender lilies are the only crop I am aware of that only respond to the watering cans vs everything else.
that's because the enderlily does the reverse when it gets a bonemeal event,

and most growth accelerators use bonemeal over growth ticks (green grove uses growth ticks as well)

SanndyTheManndy

Jul 29, 2019
u can convert tin into iron if u have ic2 and tconstruct or TE4. simply craft a bucket with the tin (is possible, google it) and smelt it. Volia! u get about 482mb of molten iron. cast them into ingots.

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
I'm glad it resurfaced. I have a plan for a large oreberry farm and it was interesting to see his design. I will use mfr though

SanndyTheManndy

Jul 29, 2019
The harvester
Cheaper less power consumption and you Dont need a vacuum thing
Tried the harvester with oreberries, it manages oreberries in a 11*11(length and breadth) are in front of its face(centered on it). i dont know the hight level.
sorry for my weak english