Casual Server Unleashed | Whitelist (kinda) | PvP | Teams

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Naverholten

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys i have no idea if this is the right place for this kind of post/server but im looking for at least 2 people willing to play regularly on a pvp FTB Unleashed server. It will be JUST whomever i can get interested, myself, and my friend. There will be NO blacklisted items*, or anything you cant do, however i am not setting up Cauldron so there will be no bukkit commands, this means there will be no teleporting, no ranks, or anything of the sort. It will just be a vanilla ftb unleashed server. The idea is that we break off into teams of 2-3 and have an agreed on world border. There is a 1-Day no pvp grace period and the server will be up 24/7 so once we have the official start, you can play at any time you wish, for however long you wish, however dedicated players that would actually play regularly would be preferred. You can bring your friends even after we start, so long as your group isnt larger than 4 people. If youre interested please leave a reply here and ill get back to you on how we can communicate. (I can setup a teamspeak server so everyone can have access to eachother but you cant join another teams channel. This has been something ive wanted to do for a long while so if only one thing is holding you back about what ive described leave a reply about it and maybe we can work something out that works for both of us.

*Note: Items found to crash the server will be blacklisted, however as long as no crashes happen there will not be a blacklist