Whitelist Server UNLEASHED | FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 | UK | 15 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PlazmaXD

Jul 29, 2019
Unleashed !
I have just started a FTB Server and am looking for players to share my experience with !​
The map is brand new so the is no catching up to do, just chill out and play some FTB !​
Rules:
- No Griefing.​
- No stealing.​
- No Killing without reason​
- No cheating.​
- Be nice and polite.​
PVP and pranks are allowed on the server. But use common scene !​
Application:
IGN:​
Experience:​
What you're looking for in a server:​
Any questions ? :​
YOU WILL GET THE SEVER IP THROUGH A MESSAGE IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED !​

truewolfhell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: truewolfhell
Experience: Im playing ftb since 4 months and im pretty good with most of the tech stuff and thaumcraft
What you're looking for in a server: A good community, friendly and helpful people and maybe sometimes a little competition

Nobsocks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nobsocks
Experience: I used to run a very small Tekkit Lite server for me and a few of my friends so I have experience with most of the tech mods (IC2, BC3, Thermal Expansion, etc)
What you're looking for in a server: Somewhere I can just play without having to worry about getting grief'd and where I can check out other people's builds to get ideas for my own.

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Application:
IGN: Tarzan1376
Experience: I have been playing for 9-12 months on FTB and or if Unleashed since it came out i know all the mods i am fimiliar with ALL mods but not bee's sorry I just dont have a interest in it =p
What you're looking for in a server:A peaceful community i won't have a 13 year old griefing me cause i won't let them live with me cause it is fucking annoying i know, =p

Nabusaja

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Nabusaja
Experience: Been playing modded minecraft for quiet some time.
What you're looking for in a server:​
A server with fellow freindly players (Been playing singleplayer abit, and on a small private server for awhile, that basically died) i would like to play with other people and be part of a community.
A server that is EU based (im from Denmark myself)
A server that can handle the planned amount of players without performance drops. (i dont care to much about the specs, aslong as it runs smoothly)
Any questions ? :​
Could you please add a "disabled mod list" to the server add?

donaldo777

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: donaldo777
Experience: Played since the start of FTB(watched the countdown)
What you're looking for in a server: A nice and close community,
A server located in Europe (I'm from The Netherlands)

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blastedsura
Experience: Been playing FTB since it was released, played with mods like IC2 and BC before that.
What you're looking for in a server: A server located in europe, with a small-ish community but with players that can share and help others, after all, we're not talking about single player :)
Any questions? : Maybe include in the thread what mods are disabled, if any items are banned, etc :)

Aaronpeng

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lightedblack​
Experience:been playing for about a year​
What you're looking for in a server:i am looking for a small community where i can bond and share awesome time with, and most importantly to have loads of fun with the people i meet​
Any questions ? : what are the mods enabled or disabled, are there any plugins and do we use the trust system or do we have protection? ( though i really hope we could tend towards trusting each other. i dunno.. feels more real?)​

Zeth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Edynator34
Experience:1 year++ of ftb + tekkit(6 months)
What you're looking for in a server:A new beggining
Any questions ? :no

SuaveCharlie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Suave_Charlie​
Experience: Very competent FTB player, experienced in the tech side but never touched magic or bees. Less than stellar laptop means I'm used to building as lag free as possible.​
What you're looking for in a server: Fresh start, used to run my own server but an accidental world wipe killed my enthusiasm at the start of 1.5, looking to get back into it.​

CulDoes

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: CulDoes
Experience: i play on a vanilla smp
What you're looking for in a server: A community based or at least does somethings as a community also I'd like to find a server with people that I can get along with and have a laugh with while having some fun on ftb