Unable to log into any servers?

• Thread starter Iridescentiris04
  • Start date
  • Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
I

Iridescentiris04

Title Unable to log into any servers?

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack

Modpack version

Have you modified the pack?

Link to log file

Details of the issue I'm able to log into and launch the actual Minecraft app, and I get to the main menu, but when I go to the 'multiplayer' tab, they all have the blue bars, and eventually fail. This happens on both Infinity and Beyond. The last thing I was doing before this happened was, I was on a Beyond server, and I turned off entity shadows because the game kept lagging(freezing), and when I went to click to close menu, I accidentally pressed 'leave server' instead. After that, nothing worked.

I have tried logging on and off again, restarting the Twitch app,and re-adding the servers. Nothing has worked.

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
"entity shadows" sounds like you have optifine installed. As a test just to isolate the issue disable optifine and see if that fixes the issue. If it doesn't post the log file, we will need it to troubleshoot further.

I

Iridescentiris04

I just tried a new server and it worked. maybe the servers i was trying before are just down? can someone check Toastynetwork for me? whenever i try to go to their website, it loads forever, interestingly enough.

I dont know how to isolate individual mods, all I did was download the "FTB Beyond" modpack from twitch

Last edited: