Windows .exe Unable To Launch Any Modpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangofet54

Jul 29, 2019
Alright gents im sry i haven't been on lately but i've been having issues with my hardware my cpu has been overheating

However that has nothing to do with the issues with ftb that i believe is just a socket error and i am on a quest to fix it. If anyone knows about socket errors please let me know im checking this specific thread daily if i can

_Chuckknoblox_

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly, I have already factory reset my PC to fully fix java, and thanks to my luck I'm now in a windows install loop. I'm soooo lucky... We'll,once I fix my PC I will get back to you guys.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly, I have already factory reset my PC to fully fix java, and thanks to my luck I'm now in a windows install loop. I'm soooo lucky... We'll,once I fix my PC I will get back to you guys.
Make sure after the first restart you pull the Windows CD/key out, or switch your boot order to HDD first.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

_Chuckknoblox_

Jul 29, 2019
Yay for me, error 25099 unzipping core files failed with trying to install java6 in order to run FTB. Why me!????????????????

Well, this gets more depressing each day. Not even a factory reset fixed this damn error..

Last edited:

_Chuckknoblox_

Jul 29, 2019
Because minecraft and ftb give the error "this application requires java runtime 1.6.0". I had java 7 and it still gave me this error, so i assumed i needed java6.

_Chuckknoblox_

Jul 29, 2019
No, but i have fixed all errors except one, and that has nothing to do with FTB. It has something to do with my graphics card not being recognised, i am waiting for a technician to come and fix it. Until then, adios!

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Um, if you tried to download a 1.5 pack, they do not work with Java 1.7 due to them having an outdated LWJGL

_Chuckknoblox_

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone, but i do have it fixed! My drivers are the only issue right now, and i am fixing this.
Now, i know that multiple java's sometimes cause errors, but im on my brothers laptop and he has many java versions, and FTB works perfectly. Thanks for all the help people :D If an admin could close the post or mark it solved, i would be grateful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.