Unable to join server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

LordZoulDK

Jul 29, 2019
I got the same problem, its like the FTB luncher updates the modpacks to higher versions then whats the server runs with. So even if you use the same "version" its still fucked up =(

Fishey1

Jul 29, 2019
I get that alot, are you on the right version?? if you are try reinstalling it, that normally works for me

Enadiius

Jul 29, 2019
im having the same issue. on the multi player screen it comes up that it has full connection but has a red X below the green bars. its driving me nuts!

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Make sure you are running the same pack and version as the server. Then try again.

PossessedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect to a server either. I don't get that error I just get this 2015-04-28_20.01.17.png after updating to 1.4.1. I am going to downgrade back to 1.3.4 and see if that works.