#UltimatePack... How do I activate hover mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
In controls there should be a key labelled "Mode Switch" or similar. You need to use this while the jetpack is active, or while you are holding the key (space by default) to go up.

Azgult

Jul 29, 2019
The default ModeSwitch key is 'M', which for some reason conflicts with something even if it claims it doesn't. Try switching it to something else and you should be fine.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
It conflicts with Rei's Minimap because Rei's Minimap doesn't use the standard controls config. You can press 'm' and click keybinds to change Rei's Minimap keybinds.
I personally have them set up on the numpad, because it's out of the way and I'm never going to need Rei's minimap in a hurry, so what's the point in giving it a normal key?

Azgult

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate pack doesn't use Rei's Minimap, it uses VoxelMap. While that also had 'M' mapped to it, it didn't free up when I remapped it...

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Potato potahto (or however you're meant to say that in text). Either way, they are both being annoying and conficting with the controls.

Sorry about the Rei's Minimap mixup, haven't had a chance to use FTB Ultimate that much so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.