Whitelist Server UKSS Direwolf20 (v1.0.19) MC 1.6.4/ small whitelist server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RBmayhem

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i am RBmayhem. I play on a whitelisted MC server that also hosts dayz servers, only 3 people play on the server at the moment and we are looking for a couple more people to join us, here is a link to the website http://survivorssanctuary.com/

if you would like to join the server please fill in the form, if you have any questions please go to the website and post in the Minecraft forum

IGN:
Average hours you will be playing:
Any comments:

heres a link for the rules http://survivorssanctuary.com/board...inecraft-server-info-installconnection-guide/

Ghiojo1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ghiojo
Experience: A lot, months
Average hours you will be playing: from 1 to 10 or more, depends on how much time i have on the day, how much i like the server and other stuff like that
Any comments: Im a good builder, really neat, dont like creeper holes, tnt holes etc, i like to play by my own but its always cool to have a friend to help, hope i can be added and seeya ;)

ChilledZach

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chilledzach
Experience: a lot of experience with gregtech on ultimate pack
Average hours you will be playing: 5+ if the server is good, which it should be :)
Any comments: like making automated systems, would be cool to play with some good people

MegaOnethousand

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _MegaOnethousand
Experience: I am pretty experienced with most of the mods but don't exactly have a primary that I focus on.
Average hours you will be playing: I usually play around 4-5 hours a day, sometimes more or less depending on whether or not I have other things to do.
Any comments: I do stream on twitch.tv usually 4-5 times a week, not always minecraft but I would love to have people to play with while I am streaming.

RBmayhem

Jul 29, 2019
ive e-mailed the server admin ill let you know if you get whitelisted. Just to note the people on TS3 are all around 20-40 years old, so there is swearing from time to time

Spartansn1p3r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spartansn1p3r
Experience : I have played this pack a bit in single player and I know how some of the core mods work, such as tinkers construct, thermal expansion .
Average hours you will be playing: Holidays just started (I'm in Australia) so I have a full 2 weeks to play all day, after that then I usually have 2-3 hrs after school and 5-8 on weekends.
Any comments: I want to learn more about the mods in the modpack in a nice community without being griefed, trolled or raided. I thought the best way would be through a whitelisted server, and this server looks very promising.

Thank you for consideration
-Spartan

RoyalDarkness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RoyalDarkness
Experience:i know alot about the mods in this modpack
Average hours you will be playing: as much as i feel like playing (mostely a minimum of 2 hours a day)
Any comments: I am awesome!!!.

mdog0716

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mdog0716
Experience:I have my very own Direwolf20 server and I just started it like you it is whitelist and no one is responding to my post so I figured I can join someone elses. I am not a noob with FTB I know a lot.
Average hours you will be playing:Weekends 5-10 hours in all. School DAY 2-3 hours
Any comments:Is the server up 99% of the time?

RBmayhem

Jul 29, 2019
all of you have been added except mdog0716 im sorry but your to young for the community we would feel morally wrong experiencing you to adult humour

mdog0716

Jul 29, 2019
I laughed so fricken hard when I heard that I have been to the principles 3 times for talking dirty I know:
Thats what she said, almost every cus word, I watch rated R movies including horror (saw nightmare on elm street the grudge friday the 13th), I have a girlfriend I am so fricken smart I dont't know how I am so bad but smart I got into a gifted school now rethink your answer please. Have a good day! :D

nfgaff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nfgaff
Experience: a ton. I've been playing minecraft since it came out, and modded minecraft for years
Average hours you will be playing: as many as I can. Usually from around 6-10
Any comments: I'm just looking for a great ftb experience and this sever definitely looks like what I'm looking for

simon1ace

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there

Ign: simon1ace

Playing for 2 years now

I am a busy player week days 6-8 hours
Weekends a bit more lol

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mad_Mine
Experience:2years of ftb
Average hours you will be playing:3-5h a day