UGcraft/Mindcrack v7/Whitelist/18+/3GB RAM/15 Slots/24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Dogt03

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Dogt03
2.Age: 22
3.location: Chicagoland area, USA
4.How long have you played minecraft: about 2 years
5.How long have you played FTB: since it was released
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: starting from scratch, getting a lot better with computercraft turtles, for weak points, i tend to spend a long time on projects and boune between active projects
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Looking for a fun community of people to play with, solo gets old quick
8.How many hours per week do you play: too many to count, somewhere close to 25-30, depends on work and other obligations
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: possibly sometime in the future, currently dont have a computer good enough to do so
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: nope :)
11.Any extras you wish to add: Not at this time.

rhinohawk

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: rhinohawk for both
2.Age: 19
3.location: Texas
4.How long have you played minecraft: 3years
5.How long have you played FTB:5 weeks
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: strong on machines weak point is making it look good
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: tired of playing ftb alone
8.How many hours per week do you play: 40+
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel:nope
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before:no
11.Any extras you wish to add:none

devinclement

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name:
devinclement/ devinclement1
2.Age:
3.location:
Canada ont
4.How long have you played minecraft:
I have been playing for about 3 years off and on
5.How long have you played FTB:
I am kinda new to ftb with only about a month, but i did play on tekkit for about 3 months
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft:
well lets start with my weak points ... often time i will not finish a build that i am working on or will get side tracked with other things and will just forget about some projects. im not very good at the making the inside of buildings well i don't think i am. thats all i can really think of on the spot but im sure i have more weak points :p. so now lets move on to what i think my strong point are... i like to think i am a good builder when it comes to the out side of buildings, i get along very well with other players, i really like helping people but i know when to draw the line i will not be "used", i am good with the mods found in ftb and if i dont understand something i know how to use a wiki, i dont grief and have never been banned. just like my weak points im sure i have more strong points but unfortunately im not the best at commenting myself
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft:
i would like to join UGcraft because i seems like the perfect server with no greafing, no stealing, 18 plus and this 18+ thing is big for me cause i am sick of playing with these little kids on public servers its awful they have no respect... also aside form all that its a small server so there would be much less lag than on these 200 slot servers and i was hoping to find a nice small server with nice people on it that me and one of my buddy's could play on.
8.How many hours per week do you play:
i dont really have a set hours per week. i am kinda a busy person with work and everything but i do spend most of the free time i have gaming. here is a very rough guess of how much hours per week i can put in 4-25 it really depends on the week :/
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel:
me and my bud have been thinking about it for a while but are still unsure it is a possibility now that we got our new comps but for the most part its still a gray area
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before:
i have never been banned
11.Any extras you wish to add: i would just like to say thank you for reading my app and i really hope you will consider me to be apart of the server and i am looking forward to your reply :D

Pashmir

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Pashmir
2.Age: 18
3.location: Argentina country
4.How long have you played minecraft: more than a year
5.How long have you played FTB: since the 1.4 version of it came out but not in regular intervals
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: my strong points are that i dont mind sharing my stuff, i like to help other people learn how to play although im not so expirienced in ftb so i might end up being the one taught to (sorry if my english's bad). My weak points are im too perfectionist sometimes so maybe some people can find that annoying (specially when doing projects together) and im very demotivated when i die and loose all my stuff (if i have valuable items on me) making it hard for me to start over again, anyway im working hard to change that. If you give up youll never know what you could have achieved. I also might be a little bit shy
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: I want to play on a multiplayer server so i can learn the cool things about feed the beast maybe making some new friends.
8.How many hours per week do you play: i can spend the whole afternoon playing if im entertained :p and also the night <.<
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: No :confused:
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: no, never
11.Any extras you wish to add: nope

Skidryn

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Skidryn
2.Age: 23
3.Location: Nebraska, Central USA
4.How long have you played minecraft: Since InDev
5.How long have you played FTB: Three of four months, with a lot of Tekkit experience before that.
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: My strong point is that I automate stuff. Even in Vanilla, I LOVE redstone. As for weak points.. I work a full tiem job and sometimes just need to focus away from MC for a few hours.
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: My friend Decessus got accepted and him and I have been looking for a good server to play together on.
8.How many hours per week do you play: Around forty. but I do have a full time job so it can be less some weeks.
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: Yes-ish. I would like to record more and I have tried to make some episodes before. But I need practice. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/skidryn
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Nope.
11.Any extras you wish to add: None at the moment.

JerFoxify

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: JerFox / Jaramy_Zuta
2.Age: 19
3.location: Las Vegas Nevada
4.How long have you played minecraft: Sence Indev
5.How long have you played FTB: Around a month (I have played other mod packs similar for around 6-8 months)
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: Strong (Like to keep things in order) Weak (Dunno?)
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Need a place to call my minecraft server home :D
8.How many hours per week do you play: Alot dont want to talk about it -_-
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: I am recording youtube videos at youtube.com/jerfoxify
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Never
11.Any extras you wish to add: I like pie

Rikkaedow

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Rikkaedow / i will give it away if i am accepted because i don't want everyone to add me on skype ;)
2.Age: 18
3.location: germany
4.How long have you played minecraft: since late alpha :)
5.How long have you played FTB: for about 4 month
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: i'm really good with redstone and all the technical stuff, therefor
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: because it seems to be a nice community :D
8.How many hours per week do you play: about 2-3 every day :D
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: at the moment i don't record, but i will do that eventually in the future
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: no :D
11.Any extras you wish to add: