Votes: 5 8.9%
  • All Together?

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
ftb-banner.png
Welcome to my FTB Mod-Pack Tutorial Map!
In this map, you will be testing out each mod, and learning while you do it, it is pretty simple to learn everything in this mod-pack, if you are a total twit and don't know how to even start-up the game, don't bother even downloading the map. At the moment this map is in Alpha-Testing, meaning that I an only testing and some select few. If you like the post please leave a like here, thanks!
What I've Done So Far -
At the moment I am testing what kind of environment the map should be in, super-flat, dimensions, regular world, woodland, some productive comments would be helpful! Maybe some ideas, or votes? The poll will be closed after two weeks!
What is to come -
Next I will be make the areas where I will be setting-up all the mods and all the requirements of what I have to do to set them up, each of the stages will be a different size depending on how big/small the mod is.
Screenshots of envioments -
Flat-Land
KgUXP.png
Regular Land
MMr3U.png
Cannot provide Multidimensional at this time, so please vote on which one!

ividito

Jul 29, 2019
This is pretty cool, sounds more interactive than what I'm working on. Small tip, you can use Mystcraft to make multiple dimensions that can be distributed, solves your dilemma :)

albinodonkey

Jul 29, 2019
If you plan on making ANYTHING underground use the normal world. I know it's a pain, but the superflat is only 3 blocks deep.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I would highly recommend doing this in a normal world due to
  1. Being able to show world gen more naturally
  2. Demonstration of Quarry's may be difficult in flat land (i believe this is a crucial tutorial aspect especially to show the uses of pipes and EU)
  3. Finally you can use mystcraft for some sections if you want to have a superflat section

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
This map has been worked on for awhile now. Oddly enough, this thread needs to be re-done to meet requirements. (My standards). It will be placed in the regular maps section, along with a new pack (DW20 Mod Pack).

SecretWeaponCoffee

Jul 29, 2019
Dude. This thread is half a year old.

I'm sympathetic, though. Tutorial maps about Feed the Beast are extremely difficult to conceptualize and even more difficult to build.

For anyone seeking to make a map like this I would advise keeping the information private until the map is completed in entirety.

NoahNoah2222

Jul 29, 2019
Dude. This thread is half a year old.

I'm sympathetic, though. Tutorial maps about Feed the Beast are extremely difficult to conceptualize and even more difficult to build.

For anyone seeking to make a map like this I would advise keeping the information private until the map is completed in entirety.
Sorry if i sounded rude, i guess my sentence came out wrong, and I completely agree.

On the thread though, the map-maker states that it has been worked on for quite some time and will be released on the launcher.
Again, sorry for the confusion. :(