Turtle code

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zuelatak

Jul 29, 2019
I have been wanting to automate the special trees like the blue mahoe and ebony tree but MFR planters dont accept them and railcraft carts dont either. Can someone code me a turtle to plant a sapling and use bonemeal and then chop the logs down, or does someone have another idea for me to automate it.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I have been wanting to automate the special trees like the blue mahoe and ebony tree but MFR planters dont accept them and railcraft carts dont either. Can someone code me a turtle to plant a sapling and use bonemeal and then chop the logs down, or does someone have another idea for me to automate it.

You didn't even say please.

It is quite simple to code a simple logger program at least for straight trunk trees, especially if you use water or conveyor belts to capture saplings. You could learn to do it yourself. And if by railcraft carts you mean Steve's carts, try the exotic tree upgrade. That should allow steve's carts to chop down modded trees. And there is always forestry's tree farm, why not use that?