Trying to update my server: wget or curl issue

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
D

Danylwb1

Title Trying to update my server: wget or curl issue

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Direwolf20 1.12

Modpack version 1.1.0 - 1.7.1

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/5d031c39

Details of the issue I try to run the FTBinstall.sh (i use a Mac) but it doesn't follow through I have a direwolf20 1.12 v1.1.0 and I'm trying to update it to v1.7.1

the way I was told to do it was to download the things on a temp file on my Computer and then transfer the files over using something like FileZilla which I did with v1.1.0

now when I try to run everything on my computer for the new version it doesn't run, I'm not too acquainted with this code so I don't really understand what it is telling me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Danylwb1

I meant to say that I'm running the previous version on a server and I'm trying to update it to the newer version.