Trouble with Agrarian Skies server setup?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Here you guys go hope this helps someone :) For some reason the video will not show to me yet on youtube but all my other ones work fine and I can watch it on my phone so if it does not work please let me know.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see that! It looked to me like I was going to be substituting some files
Well I linked the video but be aware when you spawn in your world there is a glitch that is not allowing you to spawn on the platform even if you downloaded the multi player server map. That is something I do not know how to fix.

OralProbe

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue. Press any key to continue. Then closes. No server console.

Also, this forum is even giving me headaches. It loops my logging in each time I load it from my PC. Just pops up a Logging in... prompt then disappears without logging me in. Then I click to log in with Facebook and the whole page refreshes again and says Logging in... again. Never logs me in. So I used my phone.

I guess PC gaming is for elitists with physics degrees. I am about to give up altogether. Not worth the frustration.