Triggering KubeJS scripts with FTBChunks claims

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

mfcfbro

Feb 25, 2021
I have been trying to trigger a script in KubeJS by claiming a chunk with FTBChunks. I found a reddit post where someone was able to do this back when FTBChunks was FTB Utilities using the code below.

JavaScript:
events.listen("ftbutilities.chunk.claimed", function (event) {
  if(event.player) {
    event.player.data.ftbquests.addProgress("a75a48fa", 1);
  }
});

I basically want to do the same thing and complete a task in a quest. I am able to complete the task using other triggers built in to KubeJS, but I've not been able to find an event that triggers to do this on the newest version of FTBChunks. I've tried to guess and change "ftbutilities.chunk.claimed" to "ftbchunks.chunk.claimed" and a ton of other variations with no success. Maybe there is a simpler solution than this, but any help would be appreciated! Thanks.