Trident Pre-Release Party

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know what you're talking about?

I've not had one crash related to Ars Magica on 1.7.10, and can only think of a two bugs, one to do with its power net that iirc can be fixed by changing from default settings and the other related to it's soulbound enchantment not working correctly(and destroying your items upon death) in the End. I mean, I don't know that it fits in here(though it does have some pretty great if unbounded PVP potential) but saying it is buggy and crash prone is not really the reasons it shouldn't be in this pack.
You haven't seen it when it is buggy, crash crash crash, all I get.

Zendrex

Jul 29, 2019
Well I already know how we at HGN are going to work with this modpack! I'm very excited for this, warefare is a personal favorite of mine.

Our first map so far:
arjzjny.jpg
Just need to do the buildings now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
A war pack? A war pack?! A WAR PACK?! *eyes light up* EEEEEEEEE! I LOVE WAR! Who do I have to kill with nerve gas bombs to get in on this war?!

Reactions: psp

GreenEyedEnderman

Jul 29, 2019
I know no one will want to do a server with me. I don't have anyone to play with. Thats why I don't really like this, because what if you can't play on a server.

RileyBugz

Jul 29, 2019
So what even is trident? I know it's a new pack, and it's multiplayer-oriented, but I don't know anything about it besides that. I don't even know in what way it's multiplayer-oriented. Though from the 'skirmish match' comment I'm assuming PVP. Does anyone know anything else about it?(That you're allowed to say) Or has it all been kept secret?
You are right that it is mainly about PVP and is multiplayer-oriented. It has mostly mods that give you weapons and armour (ex. Flans).

psp

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't downloaded it yet, but all I know, and what you ftb pack creators should know, is that if I cannot crash my game from too many explosions/weapons of ultimate destruction, you got something wrong. ;)