Transmutation Tables in EE2 MCPC

forevermac

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the TT on the EE2 Bukkit build (1.4.6.5v5)? I'm not on a FTB server (I run a private bukkit server with a similar set of mods to what the Mod Pack will have), but I don't know of any other mods interfering with the TT. For what it's worth, I also use Forestry 1.4.8.4 (BC3 version) and thus had to remove the forestry API from EE.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
forevermac said:
Is anyone else having issues with the TT on the EE2 Bukkit build (1.4.6.5v5)? I'm not on a FTB server (I run a private bukkit server with a similar set of mods to what the Mod Pack will have), but I don't know of any other mods interfering with the TT. For what it's worth, I also use Forestry 1.4.8.4 (BC3 version) and thus had to remove the forestry API from EE.
do you have Mystcraft installed? that usually causes problem because the age traveling.

Loothias

Jul 29, 2019
What I don't get is that if Mystcraft uses that same idea that is implemented in the nether and the end why does it create problems??

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Loothias said:
What I don't get is that if Mystcraft uses that same idea that is implemented in the nether and the end why does it create problems??
since i've had problems with the nether and end also with TT

Loothias

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
Loothias said:

aaaa, well then it is the mechanic and not mystcraft itself.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Loothias said:
adib said:
Loothias said:

yes but with mystcraft it is most noticable cause yuo keep traveling to different ages

Loothias

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
Loothias said:
adib said:

yes but with mystcraft it is most noticable cause yuo keep traveling to different ages

true, true. But I think that the problem should be directed at the EE staff because since it is having a problem with vanilla then it is up to them to fix it. If it is still not working after that then it would be time to approach the Mystcraft staff

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
It's bad advice to bug those folks if your report isn't going to be a more specific report than what you've said. Coders are busy people, and "I have issues" is so non-specific as to be useless (I'd file it in /dev/null myself), so let me help you out here by asking you to be more specific.

What issues does it apparently have? Does it crash the world, does it not learn items, does it not add or subtract EMC appropriately, do items fly across the world, does a tear in the veil of reality open and Werewolf Women of the SS in leather bikinis pop out and start whipping you with iron flails?

There are probably a number of us running these mods in tandem on servers somewhere now peeking at these forums. It's hard to try and replicate/correlate data when you aren't sharing it, so please, do share and do be specific. I'd love to answer your question and say I tried it and yes I can duplicate your results, or no but here's what's different with my setup and maybe you could try that, but for me it all seems to work together pretty hunkydory at the moment and I don't have any glaring issues so without knowing what's going wrong I can't be all that helpful myself, and I don't think the mod devs can be either (especially since we haven't even discussed enough data to nail down whether this is a EE2/vanilla conflict issue or something specifically related to bukkit, which in itself changes which person to send the report to).

Loothias

Jul 29, 2019
Just a suggestion, try to isolate weather it is a bug in 1 mod, a conflict between mods or a conflict between mod and vanilla. Keep in mind that the 1.3x mods are just around the corner so it is highly unlikely (not saying it is impossible) that the devs will create a solution to the problems. Also it is possible that those problems will be fixed in the update.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Joeaniator1 said:
if theres a problem the devs will fix it sooner than later
pahimar will only fix the most critical bugs in ee2 otherwise he will work on ee3 so dont expect the TT bug to be working

forevermac

Jul 29, 2019
Vauthil said:
It's bad advice to bug those folks if your report isn't going to be a more specific report than what you've said. Coders are busy people, and "I have issues" is so non-specific as to be useless (I'd file it in /dev/null myself), so let me help you out here by asking you to be more specific.

What issues does it apparently have? Does it crash the world, does it not learn items, does it not add or subtract EMC appropriately, do items fly across the world, does a tear in the veil of reality open and Werewolf Women of the SS in leather bikinis pop out and start whipping you with iron flails?

You're right - I should have included more information. The TT won't learn anything in any world, though items can be burned into EMC (but there is no way to get said EMC out). No crashing or anything, and I can confirm the PStone works.

Unfortunately, I don't have any error logs that I can find nor anything that would be helpful for development or pinpointing the error, though I can give you my modlist.

Mystcraft (installed in JAR, version 0.9.1.02)
Buildcraft-3.1.6.25-r3.zip
ChickenChunks-1.0.4.zip
CodeChickenCore-0.5.3r3.zip
EE2ServerV1.4.6.5-r5patched.zip (Patched refers to removing the Forestry API.)
EnderStorage-1.1.3r2.zip
IC2AdvancedMachinesOriginal-1.5-r1.zip
IC2ChargingBench-1.95b-r2.zip
IC2CompactSolars-2.3.2.10.zip
IC2ModularForceFieldSystemV2-beta5-r1.zip
IC2NuclearControl-1.1.10b-r1.zip
IndustrialCraft2-1.97-r9.zip
IronChests-3.8.0.40.zip
Forestry-A-1.4.8.4-r3.zip (Loads in this position because of a bug with IC2 integration a few versions back.)
LogisticsPipes-0.4.5.67.zip
NotEnoughItems-1.2.2.3r3.zip
PortalGun1.2.5v3.zip
Railcraft-5.4.7-r5.zip
RedPower-all-2.0p5b2-r18.zip
WRCBE-Addons- 1.2.2.3.zip
WRCBE-Core-1.2.2.3r2.zip
WRCBE-RedPower-1.2.2.1.zip

I'll try to isolate it when I can get an extra shell in the server.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
forevermac said:
Vauthil said:

You're right - I should have included more information. The TT won't learn anything in any world, though items can be burned into EMC (but there is no way to get said EMC out). No crashing or anything, and I can confirm the PStone works.

Unfortunately, I don't have any error logs that I can find nor anything that would be helpful for development or pinpointing the error, though I can give you my modlist.

Mystcraft (installed in JAR, version 0.9.1.02)
Buildcraft-3.1.6.25-r3.zip
ChickenChunks-1.0.4.zip
CodeChickenCore-0.5.3r3.zip
EE2ServerV1.4.6.5-r5patched.zip (Patched refers to removing the Forestry API.)
EnderStorage-1.1.3r2.zip
IC2AdvancedMachinesOriginal-1.5-r1.zip
IC2ChargingBench-1.95b-r2.zip
IC2CompactSolars-2.3.2.10.zip
IC2ModularForceFieldSystemV2-beta5-r1.zip
IC2NuclearControl-1.1.10b-r1.zip
IndustrialCraft2-1.97-r9.zip
IronChests-3.8.0.40.zip
Forestry-A-1.4.8.4-r3.zip (Loads in this position because of a bug with IC2 integration a few versions back.)
LogisticsPipes-0.4.5.67.zip
NotEnoughItems-1.2.2.3r3.zip
PortalGun1.2.5v3.zip
Railcraft-5.4.7-r5.zip
RedPower-all-2.0p5b2-r18.zip
WRCBE-Addons- 1.2.2.3.zip
WRCBE-Core-1.2.2.3r2.zip
WRCBE-RedPower-1.2.2.1.zip

I'll try to isolate it when I can get an extra shell in the server.
i dont think there is a way to fix the issue with mystcraft/dimensions.