TPPI with Rotarty Reactorcraft Picture Through of Server Let's Play

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
So since pictures through are quite popular and not everyone has time to watch my youtube series here I come with mine.

Our story begins 2 days ago when we got world reset on the server. This world has insane thaumcraft generation Thaumcraft dungeon chest are everywhere.

Before I settled on my island I spend first 2 days travelling around the world and looting stuff before others could get their hands on it. Here is picture of some chest I collected so far. I actually have almost no ores and mostly loot from dungeons and villages. Tones of steel.

2014-06-12_194237.png

I also got lucky with dungeon loot and got few ender lilies. They will come handy soon.

2014-06-12_194222.png

Here is mentioned island it is mostly composed of tropics and rainforest, small jungle spiders from BoP are real pain with their blindness.

2014-06-12_194203.png

For the very limited resources that I gathered I had to set up basic smelter to process double my ores as every ingot counts at this stage.
2014-06-12_194243.png

My priorities for now are to set up some basic sorting system and some ore tripling with mekanism. I really want to start with magical mods too but I know magic route is slower and I want to get myself established before I dive into magic or resource heavy mods like rotary craft and reacotrcraft.

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
It was about time to put some sort of sorting system in place. Initialy I was going to use extra utilities but I decided to try something new and use pipies from mekanism. It was a pain to set up as filter system is tedious but now that is in place it's working great. And adding new items to whit-list is easy and quick now that I have most of my common items whitelisted.

I had a problem with mekanism pipes and barrels for some reason barrels don't like accepting items from pipes. So I set up buffer chest and some items ducts also buffer chest sends items to "junk" chest to make sure system is never overflowed.

2014-06-15_080222.png

I also send all my ores to the ore chest where they can be processed and send back as ingots to main storage. For now I am still using smelterty for ore doubling but I will be progressing to ore tripling with mekanism soon.

2014-06-15_080230.png

Just a quick peak at filter system. I have about 6 pages of this thing if you scroll down filtering trough most of my items. I hope to relay on this system until I get AE network in place but we will see how it works in practice.

2014-06-15_082640.png

Adventure wise I build alumite pick and it's time to set to nether, do some thaumcraft scanning and look for cobalt and arodite soon.

MrCowle

Jul 29, 2019
Looks good so far! I am yet to use mekanism for anything but universal cables, so I will be interested in seeing what you do with it.

Reactions: Feniks

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for some nice world I will definitly play with mekanism. As a mater of fact I will try to use all the mods in a pack at some point.

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
Okay guys it's been a while so time for a little update this is still very much WIP but we are getting somewhere slowly.

So far I have managed to triple my ore production with Mekanism to the right you can see very simple Mekanism ore tripling set up with attached hydrogen generator to reduce energy cost slightly. To the left there is some EnderIO machines I needed for my future project. As you can see I slowly started to work on some aesthetics I will probably have to redo tthis room as I expand but for now it will suffice.

5ib14GE.png

At this time my energy production consists of barely 2 machines. My primary energy source is from biomass from carrots and sugar cane again via mekanism. I also have a heated redstone generator from Extra utilities. I use it if i have a lot of ores to process and I know it will deplete my biomass reserves. It cost me almost 1 and half a stack of redstone to build it with the way recipes work in this modpack but it's so worth it.

nc2fuGH.png

I also improved entrance to my cave chisel and carpenter clocks are amazing thing when it comes to building things pretty. I also planted redwood tree not far away have plans to use it for some of my build.

XWwVMrG.png

Q2Ft1xq.png

I am planing to keep it in Mayan/Aztec kind of stile on a surface where I will place my farms, magical mods, etc. And all the machinery etc. will go underground.