[TPPI] Starting World [WITH STORY!] (Survival World +)

Do you like the story or not?

• It's great!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Could be better, could be worse. (Comment on how it could be better please)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It's horrible! (Comment on improvements)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

-Xelek-

Jul 29, 2019
So I know I have made many new minecraft worlds, mostly because I just hate the first hours, which are mostly mining for me. So I made this map, playable in the pack "Test Pack Please Ignore", so I don't have to mine at first! I don't know if it will work with other packs, but it should. There is a story, but it is optional, and has challenges! Also, warning; there could be some lighting glitches, I did use some chisel blocks, and as cool as they look they tend to cause visual bugs.
Download

Story:
You are going to get a job at Xelek Industries, a corporation that only few people know about, even though they created 90% of the world's tech. The pay at the job is great, and it is invite only, they hire you, you don't apply for them. In a private jet flying to Xelek Industries, you are watching a movie when you hear a bang. You look out the window, but see nothing unusual. Probably just the movie... right? Sure, why not. This plane is safe... right?
Suddenly the plane starts to vibrate, as if hitting a large amount of turbulence. Going into the cockpit, the pilot is frantically pressing buttons, the computer just reading "ERROR" over and over. The radio sounds off static, with one person trying to fix it. There is another one, the one who seems most sensible, he is checking the levels of the plane. You ask his name, and what is happening. He says "My name is Xan, Technomage_Xan, and this is the most complex 'Technical Difficulties' You will ever see." Quickly he picks up the ships log book and begins to write. Then, when things seem to be clearing up... BOOOOOM! One wing fell off! The plane is falling, quickly, and leaning to the right... probably because the wing is gone. The person who was writing in the book looked at you and shouted "GET IN THE CHAMBER!" pushing you into a small room.
You feel a large force, almost as if going up an elevator at high speeds. Looking out the small glass window, and see the plane about land in a desert, and you see you are falling not far away... You hear a loud explosion, then blackness... The force of the landing from the chamber knocked you out cold, luckily you survived. Now you must continue to write your story. Good luck!

Story Challenges:
Note; These are in order of when I thought of them :p

1- Build a house in a Void Age
2- Fix the Plane! Your call on design, as long as it has at least 40 blocks of iron, chiseled or not.
(MFFS can create a moving plane, even though it is slow you can still fly it in every direction)
3- Never use the Nether's lava
4- Build a self-sustaining reactor
5- Automate killing the Wither for Nether Stars
6- Build a Shrine for Xan's wand (Complete with Dragon egg and Beacons)
7- Get EVERY Achievement in Minecraft to date (INCLUDING modded Achievements)
8- Make EVERY Magic Crop Plant for automation
9- Create a Wizard Castle in the Deep Dark
10- Acquire an Open Block tank full of UU-Matter
11- Create a Capacitor Bank that can store ONE TRILLION RF (Good luck with this one)

**Hardest Challenge- Build an Applied Energistics system that can auto-craft a Gravity Chestplate

Pictures:
EsXPVy3

Head of the plane /\

eHMIh8W

The remaining wing /\

7oEikeA

Most of the Crash Site /\

Last edited:

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
So I know I have made many new minecraft worlds, mostly because I just hate the first hours, which are mostly mining for me. So I made this map, playable in the pack "Test Pack Please Ignore", so I don't have to mine at first! I don't know if it will work with other packs, but it should. There is a story, but it is optional, and has challenges! Also, warning; there could be some lighting glitches, I did use some chisel blocks, and as cool as they look they tend to cause visual bugs.
Download

Story:
You are going to get a job at Xelek Industries, a corporation that only few people know about, even though they created 90% of the world's tech. The pay at the job is great, and it is invite only, they hire you, you don't apply for them. In a private jet flying to Xelek Industries, you are watching a movie when you hear a bang. You look out the window, but see nothing unusual. Probably just the movie... right? Sure, why not. This plane is safe... right?
Suddenly the plane starts to vibrate, as if hitting a large amount of turbulence. Going into the cockpit, the pilot is frantically pressing buttons, the computer just reading "ERROR" over and over. The radio sounds off static, with one person trying to fix it. There is another one, the one who seems most sensible, he is checking the levels of the plane. You ask his name, and what is happening. He says "My name is Xan, Technomage_Xan, and this is the most complex 'Technical Difficulties' You will ever see." Quickly he picks up the ships log book and begins to write. Then, when things seem to be clearing up... BOOOOOM! One wing fell off! The plane is falling, quickly, and leaning to the right... probably because the wing is gone. The person who was writing in the book looked at you and shouted "GET IN THE CHAMBER!" pushing you into a small room.
You feel a large force, almost as if going up an elevator at high speeds. Looking out the small glass window, and see the plane about land in a desert, and you see you are falling not far away... You hear a loud explosion, then blackness... The force of the landing from the chamber knocked you out cold, luckily you survived. Now you must continue to write your story. Good luck!

Story Challenges:
Note; These are in order of when I thought of them :p

1- Build a house in a Void Age
2- Fix the Plane! Your call on design, as long as it has at least 40 blocks of iron, chiseled or not.
(MFFS can create a moving plane, even though it is slow you can still fly it in every direction)
3- Never use the Nether's lava
4- Build a self-sustaining reactor
5- Automate killing the Wither for Nether Stars
6- Build a Shrine for Xan's wand (Complete with Dragon egg and Beacons)
7- Get EVERY Achievement in Minecraft to date (INCLUDING modded Achievements)
8- Make EVERY Magic Crop Plant for automation
9- Create a Wizard Castle in the Deep Dark
10- Acquire an Open Block tank full of UU-Matter
11- Create a Capacitor Bank that can store ONE TRILLION RF (Good luck with this one)

**Hardest Challenge- Build an Applied Energistics system that can auto-craft a Gravity Chestplate

Pictures:
EsXPVy3

Head of the plane /\

eHMIh8W

The remaining wing /\

7oEikeA

Most of the Crash Site /\
your pics are broken

MicroRiot

Jul 29, 2019
This map seems really cool and should have gotten more attention. I like the story, and be cool if it continues in game(haven't played yet, maybe it does)
I"ll be playing this when i get home today. Thanks for the hard work