Torchlight II - Any Good?

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I am a fan of Torchlight 1, I played it till I got bored of single player. Now that Torchlight II is out I wanted to find out from others who own it how good it is both on single player and specially on multiplayer. I haven't purchased it yet, so I'm willing to see if it's worth the $20 or if I should stick with Torchlight 1.

And for those who do not know what Torchlight is, it's an dRPG game similar to Diablo (AKA a Diablo clone). See more Here.

SwarthyBard

Jul 29, 2019
Torchlight 2 was awesome I thought, it had all the great stuff from the first but expanded a bit. Plus one word, Multiplayer, you can have some friends along for the crawl which made it more fun for me as it was my biggest complaint of the first TL.

If you liked the first I'd recommend it for sure, a couple of my friends that also bought DIII at the time said they enjoyed TL2 more in some ways since it reminds you more of a DII style RPG.

I didn't play all of the classes as BL2 came out same week so my playtime got divided, but especially if you see it on sale you should snag this game.

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Defenetly worth a buy.
If i had to choose between Diablo III and TL 2 i'd go for TL 2.
Weren't too impressed with TL 1, but a TL 2 with friends were exactly how i'd imagin a hack'n'slah game should be (without AH! Yes blizzard, im looking at you!)
And how can you not buy it, it's even creepers in it, propper square, green, exploding creepers!
And we all know that everything with creepers in them are golden.

potter

Jul 29, 2019
Coming from someone who played the excrement out of D2 (and probably will never fully quit until i complete my item grail), TL2 was a lot more what i wanted D3 to be.