Closed Tinker tool leveling not giving bonuses

Honka

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Tinker tool leveling not giving bonuses

Pack Version 1.0.1

What is the bug? Running single player, any tinker's tool or weapon I make, when it levels up it gives no bonuses making the leveling process pointless

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes

Known Fix None

Rubik842

Jul 29, 2019
I think the bonuses require Iguana tinkers tweaks. which isnt in the pack. Might be all different with this new version though.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
The above user is correct because afaik Iguana Tweaks has not updated yet, if it is at all. You do get a lot of modifiers though.

Rubik842

Jul 29, 2019
So you just gain a modifier? Thats great, no need to throw out a sword because it has started setting things on fire, just keep adding sharpness.

Honka

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, did not notice it still added a modifier slot. Would be nice if that could make a chat message saying +1 modifier. thus is working okay and there is no bug.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Ahh, did not notice it still added a modifier slot. Would be nice if that could make a chat message saying +1 modifier. thus is working okay and there is no bug.

Correct. That is up to the mod dev to add the chat function in. The mod is probably in early beta and maybe that feature is not implemented yet.

Rubik842

Jul 29, 2019
You end up with a LOT of modifier slots... my sword is now full redstone, full quartz, one moss and two luck so far with the third luck coming soon. My pick has 5 modifiers I don't even NEED.