Thread awaiting moderation is in its 9th hour and counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny75

Jul 29, 2019
Does it really take that long to moderate a thread. I posted a thread in server promotion (other servers) to recruit people for an ultimate server....and it has been waiting over 8 hours to be moderated so it can be seen publicly.

Also, why isn't there a section to promote Ultimate servers?

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
The Server moderator has RL things to do and does this in there spare time (which he devotes more time then normal) Also there is a lot of servers waiting to be posted.

please be patient.

As for the 2nd question it just hasn't been added so by you posting we may get that fixed.

danny75

Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate that, I was mainly making sure I hadn't done anything to breach the rules and that the post wasn't lost somewhere in the void.

And, thanks for your time!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Does it really take that long to moderate a thread.
To help expand on this concept.
I'm the most active, if not only consistently active person on the help desk.
I've got tickets on the help desk that are several days old, and have had responses yet.
On average I answer/grab 100 tickets, recently upwards of 300 tickets, a day.
It takes no time at all for there to be a fresh batch of tickets that need answering.
Usually, by the time I've gone to bed, and woken up, there are another 100+ tickets on the help desk.

It may not take long to moderate a thread, but it sure takes a long time to wade through them all ;)

Reactions: Booker The Geek
Status
Not open for further replies.